wow, no way

No one was there but I looked at him when he was done.

He just looked in my eyes not like he was looking right through me, like he was looking right into me.

I felt so relaxed looking into his eyes that I didn't want to look away, then the bell rang.

He kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear "I love you" we ran in the band.

Everyone looked at us, " over 15 minutes late" I sighed.

that day in band my brother got in trouble because he kept astlking James what had happened between us but he stayed quiet.

Later in fourth hour English I decided to confront Riley and Will because they sat at my table.

I finnaly got to class before Jack and realized I was first to class.

This meant I finally had my chance to get the speshal chare but decided just to let t him sit there.

Jack was on of my best friends and I did not want to make him find a new seat before the bell so I sat down in my normal seat.

When Will walked in I said " What's up" I paused till he looked at me " incredible halk?" I asked he answered " So you think I am incredible? " he joked

" Good friend maybe but incredible not so much.

You do punch a loud snore though"

I answered noticing we where being stared at by the popular kids in mokerie as if we where crazy and Jake just looked at us with curiously.

Riley even loomed confused like we where talking in a foreign language. "Don't look so confused " I whispered " Black Widow" I added " What are you two going in about? She asked Then Will said in a hurry " she don't know..." " what do you mean?" I asked

" How does she not even know about her past?" I asked confused " She somehow forgot when we got back here so she got to grow up with a close to normal life..." he trailed of.

" I am so sorry..." I said and I meant with all my heart...

" Truth is I am glad you know he answers, less secrets " he responded next think I know the bell rings and everybody way staring at us when Jack got up to go to the front of the classroom.