depression & confusion

Everyday my friends or family or whoever was around would tell me to eat, I never would.

I would either be thinking about what happened Corazon doubt. I didn't want to tell nobody they'd think I was crazy but they already did.

it would say things like," You should eat, its your favorite" or " please eat cause if you wont I went either and I am hungry".

I knew they wouldn't do it besides I had too much on my mind. If I told anybody they wouldn't be saying these things to me anymore if they wouldn't be telling me anything.

I was confused at first and angry that no one would believe me. I was told things like "it must have been a dream" or "maybe you should see a doctor".

I wouldn't let Mom take me to the doctor I didn't ever want to leave my room, I would get ahead on school work but wouldn't really be thinking about the work itself.

I began getting bad grades would have to spend all my time on school work.

Mama started thinking about taking me back at a school to do homeschooling.

I told her at least I get good Food. But she didn't know I wasn't even eating that good food, on my good days I would drink my milk that was about it.

Show about two months after the second day dream or memory or whatever it was something big happened ...