Why

I was beginning to almost fall asleep when I realized everyone else is already asleep.

I heard Black Widow say her goodnights  with much sarcasm involved and Batman.

I looked at Batman and said what any six-year-old would say at night "I'm not tired" he responded saying.  "Okay that's fine with me. Do you want to talk for a little while?" I was a little confused anyway and wanted to know what was going on so we talked for a while, I don't remember what about I just remember it not being strange.

We just laid face-to-face as if we were to normal friends that couldn't sleep and we talked for hours.

I remember earlier I wasn't really paying attention Black Widow mentioned something.

she said. "That little girl has got a crush on you, you know?" But Batman just looked at me when I was pretending to be asleep and he just brushed it off.

Then black widow spoke up again " Dude I am not kidding she really has a crush on you, like a big one. Am I ever wrong? "

"No, but I really don't think this is your speshality " he said I wanted to jump up and say something but I could not cause it was like a movie.

When I layed on the bed Batman said. "We will be gone by morning but needed a place to sleep. Your mom went to the store and we figured she would be gone awhile."

I was still confused but atleast that was something. Then he touched me on my sideand pulled me closer.

I felt as though he understood my age and he only seemed, the same age as me well 14.

Hmm, I thought could he be my age? I knew I should do something but I knew he only seen a six year old so I coudeld closer to keep warm.

I was freezing but he only coudeld me as though I was a cold dog not a girlfriend...