the truth

After school one day when my mom was at work, my brother's all had Club and I come in set my bags down to go to watch TV in the family room. I noticed a note by the TV guessing it was from Mom I picked it up.

Mom was probably letting us know what are chores for the day But it wasn't.

It said it was from Batman and Black Widow and the rest that were in my mom's bedroom.

It said would be stopping by shortly so make sure no one else is in the house.

It also mentioned that they were sure my brothers and mom would not but was not sure about My sister and her best friend.

To my surprise they where hanging out that night and would not be back. About 10 minutes later I go to the door, there was a knock.

It was Batman And black widow. Black Widow said "we have always been here and always will be, if you ever need us will be here" so I said "How?" she responded saying "Use your imagination kid" and I responded questioning saying "That's what everyone says that in the movies but it can't be true.

How do I know you'll actually be there I've been stressed out and depressed cuz of you guys for the last, at least three months..."

Black Widow then said "If you think will be somewhere will be there, say you are walking home from school and thought I wonder if they could be at the house we'll be at the house.

Or say you're going to the library and thank I hope I can meet them there, will be there.

Batman steps in and said "We got to go Black Widow." He must have been standing watch.

Black Widow says "Bye if you need anything contact us." Batman then looks at me after she is gone and says "I will be watching you always have been and always will be but not because I have too but because I love you and want to."