when

On that next Saturday after all the boys went to friends houses or to the store with mom.

I watch My TV show and eat my lunch and just Chile with my dog.

When suddenly a knock came quietly and faint from the front door arises.

When I put my dog away I went to the door just to see James, my brothers best friend and my crush walking away.

I emedeintly said "Wait!!" to get his attention he looks at me and walks twords me slowly and quietly.

.

He looked at me with fear and that scared me."If you are here to see Jonah he left about an hour ago." I told him but he kept walking closer to the door.

"well umm. " he mumbled "Jonny are you ok?" I asked " Well I umm, I am here to talk to you actually " he finnaly spit out, does he sound nervous? Either something is wrong or something is really right, I thought." ru re Really?" I mumbled.

"well is something wrong then?" I finally ask he shakes his head slowly "no..." Then he finally got to the front door and comely said " I said I would always be here.."

Batman told me that I thought to myself "And I always will be, I love you." what no he is Batman that dude who touched me weird when I was 6? Really?

" BATMAN?!?!... No way..." I blurted out "shhh" "I don't want anybody else to know." He kissed me and ran.