Chapter 14

Date: 26/3/2020

AN: Finally...

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Phii, please have some soup. I know, you haven't eaten anything since last night." Arthit opened his mouth as Aroon held the spoon in front of his lips. The younger man had taken it upon himself to care for Arthit, feeding him something every time he visited, which was at least three times a day. He would also call and remind Arthit to take his medicines.

As the older man continued to eat, sitting up leaning on the wall, Aroon said, "I am sorry I couldn't come in earlier today. I had to submit a presentation this morning and I still had some editing to do."

"It's okay Aroon. I have told you so many times, you don't have to do this. You are already doing too much.."

Aroon snorted, "Well, if I don't make you eat, you will not eat anything at all and then how will you get better, huh? In fact, I am thinking of moving back here, I can take better care of you that way.." The older man just shook his head. This nong was too stubborn.

"What are you planning to do after the internship Phii?"

Arthit swallowed the food in his mouth, "I am hoping they will offer me a permanent job here..But I don't know if this absence.. I hope they give me some sort of a recommendation thing..I really don't know.."

"Of course Phii. You are so great, everyone's saying they are only offering two jobs and you are already selected. I wish I can get the second spot.."

The older man only smiled and wiped his mouth a napkin. The younger man took the bowl back to the kitchen, cleaned it and lay it on a drying tray. He came back, but Arthit had already laid down on the bed.

Aroon gently wiped Arthit's forehead with a wet towel, "Sleep some more Phii. I will call you soon. I will also get you some lunch...What was that?"

There was a sound of the front door opening, but there were only two keys. One with Arthit and the other with Aroon. Who else could have the key? Aroon stood up immediately and rushed to the living room and came face to face with none other than Kongpob Suthiluck himself.

Aroon, of course, recognized the man in front of him, who wouldn't, but he had not in a million years thought he would ever meet him. The young man was gaping at the visitor, unable to form words.

Kongpob was looking at the man with hardened eyes. He did not have time or interest in anyone at the moment. He just wanted to see his Phii.

He snarled, "Who are you? I was told this is where Athit Rojnapat is living.."

Aroon was shaken by the words, "Ahh.. Khun Suthiluck, I don't know why you are here or why you want to meet with P'Arthit.."

P'Arthit? Did this young man address his Phii as P'Arthit? Kongpob's eyes darkened with anger, he as seething from within.

"I don't have time for all this nong. Just tell me where he is. I must see him right away."

'Sir, please understand. If this is about the internship or the job or how he has missed a couple of weeks of work..I can't let.."

That's when there was a faint sound calling out from inside the house. Faint and throaty, but Kongpob would recognize that voice anywhere. "Aaroonn, who is it?"

The young man turned around immediately, "Phii.." He whispered and started to rush back inside. However, Kongpob was faster as he strode past Aroon, almost pushing him aside. When he reached the bedroom door he froze.

There on the bed, sitting hunched down was his Phii. His heart clenched at the sight of the frail man in front of him. Arthit had lost a lot of weight, his fluffy cheeks had sunken in. His pink glow had vanished, making way to a paleness that made Kongpob's heart, ache. The momentary relief at finally seeing his beloved was replaced with concern and anxiety.

He took a deep breath as moved inside. "Phii.." Arthit's head snapped up at the sound of his words and their eyes met. Just the view of those orbs and the Suthiluck heir finally felt complete, like he had finally found the missing piece of his heart. He didn't know but he had begun crying. Tears started to run down his cheeks even as he took small steps towards the bed. Arthit on his part was choking, gasping as the emotions dazed him. His eyes were glistening, unable to believe that this person was actually there. It had been almost four months since the two lovers had laid eyes on each other. The relief that came with this unexpected meeting was short-lived though.

Arthit saw Kongpobapproaching him slowly and the longing to be in his arms was beyond anything he had ever imagined. He stood up on wavering legs, still being extremely weak. He stretched out his hands, saying in a breathily, "Konng.." The Suthiluck hair rushed ahead swiftly as he watched the love of life take an unstable step forward. He immediately took hold Arthit, pulling him in his embrace, sighing at the feeling of the touch he had missed so much. Everything seemed to be overwhelming at this moment, the sensations and feelings all raw. The familiarity of the touch and the smell made Kongpob feel perfect like he was whole once again. Their hearts beat so fast even as they swelled with love and longing. The younger man heldArthit gently, cradling his head with his left hand, as the right one was wrapped tightly around the slim waist, offering the much-needed support. Kongpobfelt Arthit's breath against his neck as he nestled into the crook of Kongpob'sneck, sniffling. The Suthiluck heir on instinct lowered his head as the soft hair brushed his chin, vowing to never let his Oon suffer this way ever again.

_____________________________________________________________________________

AN: Like?  Not like? Let me know in the comments!

Stay Safe my lovelies!

Toodloos!