Chapter 29

Date: 17/6/2020

AN: So, here it is guys the last chapter of my book. I hope you guys enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________

Three Months Later

"Ahh...Kon..," Arthit moaned as Kongpob bit and suckled at his sensitive collar bone. The older man was clutching and pulling at Kongpob's shirt, in what looked like an attempt to unbutton it. However, with the ministrations of Kongpob's talented mouth, Arthit felt unable to do anything, except melt in the strong arms of the man he truly loved.

The two lovers had just come back to their tiny apartment, after having a rather pleasant dinner with Nana and Kongpob's father. They had decided that Arthit will be working side by side with Kongpob, and will be introduced as the chief marketing strategist for the company. This will entail that he work closely with the top management of the company and hopefully keep suspicions and questions at bay. However, as Nana had pointed out, these things were just a matter of time and would eventually just fade away. The announcement of Arthit's appointment would be made first thing on Monday morning.

It was Saturday evening today and Arthit had landed in Bangkok just this afternoon. He would be now staying in the city and would be living with Kongpob at their apartment. Neither Nana nor Kongpob's father expected them to live away from each other anymore. Nana specifically said that there was no reason why the two young men couldn't live together.

"Phii, how are you so beautiful always.." Kongpob said as he tore away Arthit's shirt, peppering kisses along the skin that was getting exposed. The tanned skin man pushed his lover, so that Arthit landed back first on the bed. Kongpob started crawling up the bed, straddling his Phii, wanting nothing else but to devour the body under him.

Arthit groaned as he felt Kongpob's thigh brush against his bulging crotch. "Ermm...Nana is right though you know Kong..," the milky skinned man said even as he pulled Kongpob closer.

"Nana is rarely ever wrong..So, what is she right about now?"

Arthit cleared his dry throat as he finally managed to get Kongpob's shirt off. He was now working to take off his pants, "this...this place. I mean, you know I can comfortably live here with you..but this area..it's really not ideal.."

Kongpob held Arthit's moving hands in his and their eyes met, "I love this flat... It has the warmth that I need.."

The older man smiled softly. He understood that this flat had provided comfort that Kongpob craved when they had to be apart. But safety was essential now.

"I understand, Kong. It was different though when you came here rarely. But now, we will be living here, if someone finds out who is actually residing here and plans something devious, or even just tips the media...it will be... We don't need another mess on our hands, not now, right?"

Kongpob sighed, " Alright, we will just keep this flat in your name and I will look for a house in a more decent and discreet locality. We can live there, okay?"

Arthit grinned as he captured his nong's lips in a searing kiss. Kong straddled his Phii as continued to suck at the smooth pale skin. Arthit's breath hitched as he felt a naughty tongue dipping into his navel and make swirling motions. He grabbed at the muscular back, pulling his lover closer...

"Ooh I missed you so much Phii."

Arthit just moaned louder as he pulled at Kongpob's hair, "Hmm..but all..that is over now love. Everything is over...now it's just going to be you and me...ahhh..and just ..our future."

Kongpob bent to suckle at his lover's thigh, "Hmmmm..."

The older man was losing himself in the sensations but he lifted Kongpob's head to meet his just once. He caressed his face with a gentle smile, "I promise I will never push you to ignore your instincts ever again. I promise to stand by you no matter what or where we are...Kong, my love, I promise to fight and work hard for a peaceful future I know we both deserve..."

Hearing the words, Suthiluck heirs eyes glittered with tears. He tried to swallow around the lump that had suddenly formed in his throat. He said, "Phii...I promise to always be by your side, no matter what. I promise that no matter what happens, I will ensure that we are never apart ever again..I promise, my Ai'Oon, to love you with all my heart till my last breath and beyond..I promise....I promise..."

"I love you Kongpob Suthiluck!" Arthit said as he grabbed his lover's face and sealed their lips in a passionate and demanding kiss.

As the sky boasted a velvet blue color and stars sparkled brightly over the city, the two lovers lost themselves in each other's arms. This night though was not about the separation or pain or anxiousness...Tonight was all about healing, hope, and most importantly love - Their Love.  

This was it. The beginning of their journey towards a bright future, the start of their lives together.

_____________________________________________________________________

AN: Aaannnndd..we are done! I hope you guys enjoyed this book. I know I made you all cry and ache a lot initially, but I did say 'everything will be okay'. Did the happy ending satisfy your KongArt hearts? Did I deliver to your expectations? Please let me know in the comments.

Also, which was your favorite chapter of this story? I think mine was Chapter 2... 

I will see you all later! Don't forget to check out my other on-going story: 'The Irresistible Vortex' That story is completely different from this one. It's fluff fluff fluff all the way baby!

Love you guys!

Toodloos!