TBIHTTCO 1

Jungkook smiles at Mrs Kim, who pats his shoulder

"Take care, okay? Don't let Taehyung hurt you, if he does, tell me and I'll knock some sense into him" Mrs Kim says, smiling. Jungkook nodded, sighing as he looked at the big house.
"Okay, Kook! Take care!" Mrs Kim says as she went away. Jungkook took a deep breath before he rang the doorbell. The door opens and he's met with a guy, who looks so intimidating.
"Yes? Who are you?" The guy says, from what Jungkook remembers, his name was Kim Taehyung.

He bows, smiling.
"Hello, Mr Kim, I'm Jeon Jungkook. I'm 23 and I was sent by Mrs Kim, your mother" He says, introducing himself.
"Really? Mom sent me a babysitter? You're literally younger than me" Taehyung says, laughing. Jungkook would've rolled his eyes, but he's the boss here.
"Uh, I'm not a babysitter, sir. I'm a maid, sent by your mother to take care of house whenever you're away" Jungkook says, still smiling.
"Hmm, come in, then" Taehyung says as he moved aside. Jungkook thanked him by bowing again, walking in as he carried his luggages.

"Okay, this is where you'll stay. I'll tell mom about you if you steal something" Taehyung says as he showed Jungkook's room. Jungkook looks around, it's a bit messy but it's okay. He walked in and puts his luggages aside.
"Thank you, Mr Kim" He says, smiling. Taehyung rolled his eyes, scoffing.
"Just call me, Taehyung or hyung if you want" Taehyung says before leaving him. The door closes and Jungkook sighed as he sat down on the bed.
"He's a bit rude" He says to himself, rolling his eyes and laughing at himself.
"Here you are, Jungkook. Make sure to do your work nicely or you'll be out here" He says, trying to assure himself.

"Jungkook, fighting!"