TBIHTTCO Finale

(My ass making a yt channel and posting edits 🗿)

Taehyung takes a deep breath, feeling his mother's hands on his shoulders.
"Everything's gonna be okay, finally, you're gonna get married to him" Mrs Kim says, smiling.
"Yes, I am, mom" Taehyung says, smiling as he fixes his tie.

Jungkook smiled as he rocks Jaekyu in his arms, bopping his little nose.
"You're such a cutie" He says, looking up as he hears the door open.
"Oh, I'll be getting Jaekyu now" Mrs Kim says and Jungkook smiled, nodding. Handing Jaekyu carefully to his grandma, Jungkook gets a kiss on the head by Mrs Kim.
"Hope you guys have a good marriage" She says, smiling. Jungkook smiled back, giggling as he fixes his tie.

Jungkook walked down the aisle, smiling as he sees Taehyung, smiling back at him from the altar. He eventually reaches the altar, laughing as he made eye contact with Taehyung. The older laughed back, holding his hand.
"You're so cute" Jungkook and Taehyung said at the same time, chuckling.
"Do you want to start?" The priest asks, smiling at their interaction. Taehyung and Jungkook looked at the priest, nodding with a wide smile on their faces.

Jungkook laughs as Taehyung carried a hyper Jaekyu in his arms. Taehyung blew raspberries on Jaekyu's cheek, causing Jaekyu to squeal. Music was playing in the background, and the newlyweds had been dancing for a while now. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand, kissing it before putting it on his shoulder.
"Jaekyu will be dancing with his mommy and daddy" Taehyung says, and puts his hand on Jungkook's waist, smiling. Jungkook smiled wider, kissing Jaekyu's head.

"Kiss! Kiss!" The crowd chants as Taehyung and Jungkook had sliced the cake. The couple looked at each other, smiling before kissing each other.
"I love you" Taehyung whispers, resting his forehead on Jungkook's.

"I love you too"