TBIHTTCO 4

Jungkook smiles as he waters the plant, giggling everytime some water splashes on his face

Jungkook smiles as he waters the plant, giggling everytime some water splashes on his face. Taehyung watched from above, which was his room. He smiled, the younger looks so cute. The younger looks back, seeing Taehyung and hurried inside. Taehyung frowns as he sees Jungkook disappear and his girlfriend waving at him from the gate. He sighs, getting out of his room and walking down the stairs. He almost bumped into Jungkook who was hurrying, like literally.
"S-sorry" Jungkook says and walked to his room. Taehyung frowns but shrugs it off and meets his girlfriend.

Months pass by and Taehyung's wedding is almost coming. Taehyung didn't know but, he's having a liking on Jungkook. It was not okay, but that's how he feels. He feels like he wants to be with Jungkook, but does the younger feel the same?

Jungkook's head turned as his door opened and he's met with Taehyung.
"O-oh, hi, hyung" Jungkook says and bowed, clearing his throat.
"Jungkook, thank you... " Taehyung says, which causes the younger to frown.
"Hyung?" Jungkook says as the older went close to him. Their faces were only inches apart as the older trapped him in between his arms.
"F-for what?" Jungkook asks and that's when Taehyung connected his lips with him. His eyes widened, freezing.

The older pulled away, staring at his eyes. Jungkook didn't know what came to him but he pulled the older for a kiss, it just felt right for him. Taehyung grabbed him by the waist, while he wrapped his arms around his neck. The older picked him up, laying him down on the bed. They pulled away, staring at eachother's eyes before the older went to his neck, leaving wet kisses. Jungkook moaned and Taehyung puts his hand inside the younger's shirt, touching his body. And everything happened so fast, they didn't think what would happen.