TBIHTTCO 10

A few days later

A few days later...

Jungkook wipes his sweat as Ren told him to wipe his room. He's pregnant, but what can he do, Ren told him that if he didn't do it, he'll do something that will hurt his baby. Ren walks in, smirking with her arms crossed.
"Done yet?" Ren asks, laughing. Jungkook looks at her with a glare, making Ren get mad.
"Oh, you're being brave now" She says before she walked to Jungkook. The other gasps, shaking his head as he let go of the cloth he was holding.

"Please don't, I didn-" Jungkook gets cut off as the door opened and they're met with Taehyung. Ren gasps, groaning.
"Tae! He was hurting me!" She cried out, grabbing on her arm. Taehyung rolled his eyes and grabbed Jungkook.
"What were you telling him to do, Ren? I didn't tell him to clean anything, your room is already clean" Taehyung says, rubbing Jungkook's back. Though the younger just looked down, fiddling with his fingers.
"Come on, let's go... Ren, if I ever see you make him do anything again, I'll kick you out" Taehyung says, glaring.

Ren just rolled her eyes, huffing as she sat down on the bed. Taehyung and Jungkook walked out, but the younger is still quiet.
"What happened in there?" A voice asks, making Jungkook gasp.
"Mrs Kim!" Jungkook says, smiling before giving the older woman a hug.
"I told you to just call me mom" She says before both of them pulled away. She then stared at Jungkook's bump, rubbing it.
"So, what happened in there?" She asks, giving her son a hug.

"Ren made Jungkook wipe her room" Taehyung says, sighing.
"Jungkook, don't listen to her. Don't even do what she says" Mrs Kim says, rolling her eyes.
"O-okay" Jungkook says, giving a small smile.