TBIHTTCO 5

Taehyung rubbed Jungkook's shoulder, both of them staring at their intertwined hands

"Jungkook, I think I love you" Taehyung says, and that's when the younger realized everything. His eyes widened, getting away from Taehyung.
"No, hyung" Jungkook says, biting his lips as he stared at the older.
"Hyung, this is wrong. You're getting married... " Jungkook says, covering his mouth as he starts to cry.
"Jungk-" Taehyung tried saying but is cut off as he felt lips on his.

"Hyung, I love you too, but this is wrong. Please get out of my room" Jungkook says, getting off of bed as he starts to wear his clothes.
"Jungkook... I'll call the wedding" Taehyung says but Jungkook shook his head.
"I... I can't...Mrs Kim, she might think of me as a slut now" Jungkook says, sobbing. Taehyung hugged him from behind, but he pushes the older back.
"Hyung, if you keep doing this... I don't know what to do anymore" Jungkook says, sitting back down on the bed.

"My whole body hurts, as well as my heart. Hyung, if you call the wedding off, your girlfriend will be heart broken. I don't want to make someone sad because of what happened to us" Jungkook says, wiping his tears.
"Jungkookie... " Taehyung tried saying but the younger starts to push him out of the room, even though he couldn't walk properly. Taehyung was about to say something but the door closes immediately. He sighs, leaning his head to the door and putting his hand on it. Jungkook on the other side, slid down the door, crying as he pulled his knees to his chest.

A few weeks later...

"What?! You're calling the wedding off?!" Taehyung's girlfriend said as she slams her hands on the table. Mrs Kim stared at her and looked back at Jungkook.

"What happened?! Huh?! Tell me?!"