TBIHTTCO 11

Jungkook looks up as he hears Ren's door open

Jungkook looks up as he hears Ren's door open. His eyes widened as Ren walked to him. He backs away, looking around.
"Don't think I forgot what happened yesterday" Ren says before she grabbed Jungkook's hair.
"I'm glad Taehyung and Mrs Kim aren't here, I'll be able to hurt you" She says, while Jungkook grabbed onto her hands, groaning.
"Stop! I didn't do anything to you! Just leave me alone!" Jungkook yelled before he's faced with the stairs.
"Remember what I said? I'll do something to hurt your child" Ren says, smirking. Jungkook looks at her, shaking his head as he cried.

"Ren, please! I'll do anything!" Jungkook says as he tries his best to push them back. But he was too dizzy that it's making him weak.
"Pfft, do you think I'll listen to your shitass cries? You took Taehyung away from me" She says, her voice didn't have any emotion in it.
"N-no! You can have him all you w--AHHH!" Jungkook didn't get to finish his word as he's pushed. He fell five steps, groaning as he held onto his bump that started hurting.
"We're back!" Mrs Kim says as the door opened, they were expecting an okay Jungkook, but they're met with Jungkook on the stairs, crying as he held on his bump.

They looked up and saw Ren, looking shocked.
"Jungkook! Oh, my goodness!" Taehyung says as he dropped the shopping bags and ran to Jungkook, being followed by his mother.
"H-hyung" Jungkook stutters and Taehyung was met with a horrifying sight. Blood. Mrs Kim screams, looking at Jungkook.
"You're bleeding! Taehyung, get the car!" Mrs Kim says as Jungkook tried to look at the blood. He cried more, he didn't want his child to die.
"Mom! My baby!" He says, hugging Mrs Kim who tried to assure him that everything will be okay. She looks up at Ren who gulps and looked down.

 She looks up at Ren who gulps and looked down