TBIHTTCO 18

Jungkook's eyes starts to slowly open

Jungkook's eyes starts to slowly open. Taehyung gasps, alerting Mrs Kim.
"Taehyung? Is everything okay? Do I need to call the doctor?" Mrs Kim asks as she stood up, in her arms was Jaekyu, giggling. Suddenly Jaekyu made grabby hands towards Jungkook, though he can't because Jungkook is still trying to open his eyes.
"Baby, you can do it" Taehyung says as he caresses Jungkook's hand, smiling wide.

After a few minutes, Jungkook's successfully opened his eyes. He squeezed Taehyung's hand, he couldn't talk because of the tube that was down his throat.
"I'll call the doctor" Mrs Kim says as she gave Jaekyu to Taehyung.
"Jaekyu, look, mommy's awake" Taehyung says as Jungkook stared at his son with teary eyes.
"I'm so glad you're back, baby" Taehyung says, kissing Jungkook's hand after grabbing it with his free hand.

"Here" Taehyung says as he helped Jungkook drink water, the tube was finally removed and he will be able to talk again.
"Are you okay?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods, looking around.
"Do you remember anything?" The older asks and Jungkook gasps, covering himself.
"I remember, Ren... The fire. Ren was hurting me... She was hitting me and everything then she hit me with something and all was black" Jungkook says, looking down. Taehyung stared at Jungkook with pity, he felt bad that he wasn't there to protect him.
"I'm so sorry" Taehyung says, making Jungkook look up.

"It's not your fault, hyung" Jungkook says, sighing.
"But I should've went with you guys" Taehyung says and Jungkook caresses his hand, shaking his head.
"No one knew what Ren was about to do, at least me and mom are okay, right?" Jungkook says, making Taehyung stare at his eyes.
"Ren... She's now in a mental institution" Taehyung says and Jungkook smiled a little.

"At least she won't be hurting anyone from now on, and I hope she gets better"