TBIHTTCO 13

"You can't be so serious! He's okay, nothing happened to the baby or him" Ren says, but Mrs Kim just scoffs, pushing her out of the house

"You can't be so serious! He's okay, nothing happened to the baby or him" Ren says, but Mrs Kim just scoffs, pushing her out of the house. She gasps, seeing her luggages outside.
"We prepared by the way" Mrs Kim says with an innocent smile. Ren groaned, screaming as she stomped her foot, grabbing her luggages before walking away. What the two didn't know, is that she's smirking as she turned around.

1 year later...

One year, a year of Ren not showing herself to them. Are they complaining? No, at least there's no problems that's happening to them. Jungkook had their child, and now him and Taehyung are dating. They just hopes that Ren doesn't ever show up again.

Jungkook shops for groceries with Mrs Kim, they had ran out of ingredients. Taehyung and Jaekyu, their son, was home.
"Is this it, mom?" Jungkook asks as he shows the brand of the oil Mrs Kim was looking for.
"Yeah, Kook" She says, chuckling. As they shopped, Jungkook suddenly smelt something. He looks around, sniffing.
"Mom, do you smell that?" Jungkook asks, frowning. Mrs Kim also sniffs and her eyes widened.
"Why does it smell like something's burning-" Mrs Kim gets cut off by loud screams.
"Fire!" A woman yelled, running as she left her cart. Mrs Kim and Jungkook stared at each other with wide eyes, leaving their cart.

But Jungkook was a bit unlucky, he tripped over something, which causes him to fall. Mrs Kim didn't seem to notice this as she's panicking. She looks back as she didn't hear Jungkook, eyes widened as she saw Jungkook on the ground, holding onto his foot. The fire seems to be getting bigger, she needs to hurry up.
"Jung-" She gets cut off as more people blocks her way, and now she's unable to see Jungkook.

"Jungkook! Oh, my goodness!"