TBIHTTCO 8

All of them were shocked, except for Mrs Kim, she was happy

"Jungkook, who's the father? Don't be afraid to tell me" Mrs Kim says, smiling while Jungkook gulped as he looked back at her. Biting his lips, he looked down.
"I told you, he probably don't know who's the father. He's a fucking-" Mrs Kim glared at Ren, making her gulp and shut up.
"Mrs Kim, please don't be mad at me" Jungkook says as he fiddled with his fingers, sitting up after the doctor wiped the gel off of his stomach.

"Why?" Mrs Kim asks, raising her brow.
"I-it's Taehyung, w-we did it" Jungkook stutters, which made Ren gasp and stand up from her seat.
"What?! Is that why you wanted to call the wedding off, Tae?! Cause you were cheating on me with this shit?! I can't believe you! I thought better of you!" She says before she glared back at Jungkook. Taehyung just stayed quiet, looking away.
"You bitch! I knew I couldn't trust you!" She says before she lifts her hand up.

Jungkook closes his eyes, waiting for anything but nothing came. He reopened his eyes, seeing Mrs Kim holding Ren's hand.
"Don't fucking hit him, he's pregnant and besides you and Taehyung aren't engaged anymore" Mrs Kim says, harshly letting go of Ren's hand.
"You're protecting this guy? He made your son cheat!" She says, a bit offended. Jungkook just looks down, tearing up.
"Well, I don't like you. You're a spoiled brat and a gold digger" Mrs Kim says, making Ren gasp, offended which causes her to almost slap Mrs Kim if it weren't for Taehyung pushing her away.

"Wow, you're hurting someone who's pregnant and now my mom? I'm gonna ask myself why I even dealt with you. Get out, Ren, we're over" Taehyung says, making Ren scoff.

"Just so you know, look after this shit cause something might happen to him"