Oh, Dumbledor

Harry P. O. V

It was only 9 am, and the day was fucked up. First of all, Ron didn't wake me up, second of all, i'm late and hungry because I mist breakfast, and third of all I have potions, that means Snape is there, gosh I hate that man soooooooo much!!!

But my thoughts were stopped by a person that dumbed into me.
"Argh, watch where you're going!!" said that person.

"Sorry I-" but I stoped when I saw who I hit.

"Malfoy, perfect. Now my day is more whorse that it alredy was!" I said with hate in my voice, even if I don't seem to, I don't hate Malfoy... I kind of love him... but it's a small crush since first year. (sorry i didn't say, but they are in fifth year😅)

"Oh please Potter, is not like mine was any better before, now if you don't mind, I want to get to class!!"

"Me too, i'm alredy late anyway..."
Me and Malfoy got to class only to see that there was nobody here, not even Snape...

"Where is everybody?" I asked still looking around the class.

"Do you think I know everything Potter? Maybe they leaved early." Said Malfoy narrowing his eyes.

"And professor Snape?"

"Where the fuck do you think I know?!"

"Well your a prefect, aren't you supouse to know what happens in this school?!"

"I don't know EVERYTHING!!!!"

Ok, at this point we were both screaming and swearing and I think the whole school could hear us. It didn't least long until we started fighting, but thank god that professor Dumblendore came, I could't stand seeing the love of my life hurt...especially by me...

"Whats happening here?!" screamed the professor as he got closer.

"Well it's a long story.." I said as I stop hitting Malfoy.

"I was a little late when I got to class only to see that me and Potter we're the only persons here! And where is everybody??" Asked Malfoy angry.

"Proffesor Snape is sick and Madam Pomfrey is taking care of him in the Hospital Wing and all the students are in the Great Hall because I was giving an advancement!" said the professor harshly. "But you two wont be-"

"Yeah I know, just give us a detention alredy proffesor!" said Malfoy rolling his eyes while cleaning of the blood from his face, did I really did that?

"Not a detention this time boys! Since you two have been enemys since first year, this punishment will be to get you two to be friends!!" said proffesor Dumblendore, and I could fell my face getting more red every second. Oh, Dumblendore, what are you going to do with us now?

Hiii guys, thank you for reading, and btw tomorow will come the second chapter, or maybe even today, okay bye!!
Date:26.3.2020