The sweet popcorn

I'm so so so sorry that I didn't post, I had a lot of homework at math and English but I'm here now so yeah, enjoy!!

Harry P. O. V

We're soooo close to each other, we both leaned for a kiss but-

"Hey Draco, can you help me with something?" Said Alissa out of nowhere and we both got back to normal.

"Um.. Sure...?" Said Malfoy, before Alissa pulled him after her as they walked.

I didn't want to see any naked body, so I got back in that house.

Draco P. O. V

"So, why do you want my help?" I asked when we finally stopped.

"Well, tomorrow it's my boyfriend's birthday, and I don't know what should I give him... Can you PLEASE help me???"

"Uh, sure! Do you want to go now or-"

"No no no no, tomorrow night we will go to a party to celebrate, so let's go tomorrow in the afternoon, are you ok with that?"

"Sure! I don't mind at all."

"Ok, now you can go back to your boyfriend! 😏" said Alissa winking and I could feel my cheeks beging more red than usual.

"He's not my freaking boyfriend!!"

"Yeah, sure, anyway see you later!" after that she leaved, and I got back to Potter.

TIME SKIP😅

When the party was FINALLY over, me and Potter got back to the hotel.

After we got changed and clean, Potter proposed something.

"Hey Malfoy, wanna watch TV?"

"TV? What in merlin's bread is a 'TV'?"

"A TV is a muggle thing that can show you movies or-"

"A muggle thing?! Like shit im watching a 'TV'!!!"

"Oh come on! Just try it!"

"No!"

"Please? If you don't like it i'll let you win at every argument we will have in this vacantion, alright?"

"Oh, fine!"

Harry P. O. V

After the movie was done, I looked over at Malfoy, who was already looking at me.

"So, you liked the movie?" I asked, only to see that Malfoy started laughing.

"What?"

"You have popcorn al over your lips!" said Malfoy, before laughing harder.

"Oh please.." I said licking my lips.

"It's still there, pffff hahahahaha!!"

"Then if your so smart, why don't you get it of, hm?" I asked, not realising that he take that seriously.

"Oh, fine then! I will!" said Malfoy with a smirk, coming closer, and closer, and closer... Until we were only a few inches apart...
"Ready?" asked the dork, but I didin't have time to answer, when I feel soft and sweet lips over mine. It didn't take long for me to kiss back, this is when I totally melted...  I was a melted mess with the most beatiful boy on top of me, his lips warming mine.. It was absoluty perfect, nothing could ruin the moment now, not even professor Snape and his monotone voice, or Hermione and her potion books, or Ron and his twins.. Nothing! It was the best moment of my life, until we pulled away for air.

"Better?" asked Malfoy with a HUGE smile on his face.

"A lot better..." I said before pulling him for another kiss. I could feel him smile over my lips, before he kissed back, and of course... Here we go again, the best moment of my life...

Hiiiii guys!!! I hope you enjoed the chapther, im so sorry I didin't post, but I think you all liked this one😏
Anyway, see you later, bye guys!!!