The party

Draco P. O. V

After we finally got our swim suits, we decide to go at the beach. When we arrived, I saw a changing cabin, of course, as usual, Potter got in first.
When I waited for him, something got my attention, there was a girl, the only girl on the beach, the only person actually. I decide, until the 'diva' is changing, I could go and talk with her. And that's what I did.

"Hi!" Said the girl when I was next to her.

"Hello, I'm Draco!" I said, raising my hand, just exactly how I did to Potter in our first year, gosh, I wanted him to be my friend so bad back then.

"Alissa, nice to meet you! Hey, are you new at this hotel?"

"Yeah, I only got here yesterday, but you?" I asked her, forgetting that I was still in my normal clothes.

"Almost a week! Me and my boyfriend will be staying another month!" Thank god she was a boyfriend, I started to think she liked me.

"Cool, me and Potter will stay, I think, a month too!" A month, right?

"Potter? Is he like your brother or som-" Alissa couldn't finish because my laugh stopped her, oh, and speaking of the devil.

"Malfoy you can go now- um.. Why are you laughing?" Asked Potter, and when I look at him I laughed even harder.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know you two were a couple!!" Said Alissa, and I stopped laughing, and started blushing harder than ever.

"Oh no no no no no- we're NOT a couple, were not even friends!!" Said Potter, who was as red as a tomato.

"Then, if you two are not brothers, not lovers and not even friends then-"

"We're rivals!!" I said as fast as I could, while Potter nodded after Alissa.

"Oh, and Alissa, this is Potter!" I said, pouting at him.

"Harry, actually." Said Potter while grabbing Alissa's hand, and I'm clearly not jealous!!!! (Yeah, sure)

"Oh, I'm Alissa! Nice to meet you Harry Potter!" Said Alissa, looking at me after.

"By the way, I'm doing a party tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come?" Asked Alissa. I looked over at Potter, who seemed to like the idea.

"Um.. Sure!" Said Potter looking over at, and I just nodded.

"Alright then, see you at 7, bye!" Said Alissa, giving me (this time) a paper with the time and the place.

"Cool, we're going to a party!" Said Potter excited.

"Don't be to excited, Potter. This place doesn't seem very 'friendly', look!" I said, giving Potter the paper.

"Hm.. Your kind of right here... But, it won't hurt giving it a try! Of course, only if your not scared, Malfoy?" Said Potter with a HUGE grin on his face.

"Of course I'm not scared Potter, I was just saying that maybe we'll get in trouble" I said matter-of -factly.
"Oh come on! It won't be that bad! Besides you don't even that place!" Potter tried to convince me.

"Exactly, I DON'T know the place, it could be a trap!"

"A trap for what?!"

"For us!"

"Yeah sure, well I'll be going, your only paranoid!"

"Paranoid, me?! Fine then, I'll go too!"

"Good, now you can go and change" said Potter, and I finally remember that I'm still in my normal clothes.

"Yeah yeah.." I said, finally going to change.

Hiiiii guys!!! Sorry I didn't post yesterday but I had something else to do, so I did this chapter longer, and tomorrow or today will come the next one, and if you have opinions please write, ok bye guys!!

An unexpected vacationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें