Melody, the human version of Pinky Pie

Harry P. O. V

There was I, and of course, Malfoy too, we're standing in front of a HUGE hotel, with 3 gardens, 10 floors and that's not all, in the back of the hotel was a bar with food, drinks and sweets, but something got my eye, the beach! It was totally awesome, and the sea was so clean and beautiful, it was almost midnight when we arrived, so you couldn't see all, but the sea was basically sparkling in the moon light! I looked over at Malfoy, who was as surprised as I was.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" I said while checking out his beautiful grey eyes...

"I didn't think i'll agree with you in my life, but yeah, it's pretty." said Malfoy, now looking at me in the eyes.
We're so close to each other that we could almost kiss, our lips were getting closer, and closer, and closer, until... We-

"HIIIIII!!!! My name is Melody!!!" Said a girl that just come out from nowhere, and of course we back up quickly.

"Oops, sorry if I scared you boys. Like I was saying, I'm Melody and I will be your assistant, you must be Harry and Draco, am I right?" asked the girl now even happier and excided than before.

"Yeah, i'm Draco Malfoy and this prick is the famous Harry Potter, aka scarhead" said Malfoy, with a smirk at the last sentence, hm.. I wonder why😑

"Famous? Sorry, but I never heard of you.." said the girl a little upset, while of course Malfoy started laughing.

"Don't worry about it, and can you excuse us for a moment please? Thank you!" I didn't wait for her to answer and I just pulled Malfoy over.

"What the fuck was that?! You know that we're in the muggle world and people don't know who we are, you dork!" I whisper-shouted at Malfoy who finally stopped laughing, but still wearing that annoying sexy smirk.

"What Potter, I'm in a vacantion and I can't even say a few good words about you?" Said Malfoy, with obvious sarcasm in his voice.

"Not in the muggle world you prat!"

"Can you please stop swearing and let me go now?" Said Malfoy and I realize that I was HOLDING HIS FUCKING HAND!!!!  I start blushing hard and let go quick, while I turn my head in the opposite direction.

"Let's just get back to Melody now.." I said embarrassed.

"Finally, what did you talked about?"
asked Melody with curios eyes when we got back.

"Ah, just about the school, that's all!" I said quickly, making sure I wasn't sweating anymore.

"Alright then, let's get you two in your room now!" Said Melody, leading the way. "Soooo... Sorry if the question is personal but, are you two a couple?"

HIIIIII guys!! I hope you enjoyed, I tried to make it longer, sorry if it's too short!! 😓 Tommorow is coming the next chapter, I'll try to post two in a day, but if I can't please forgive me! Ok, and now bye guys!!!