Shopping

TIME SKIP😅

Harry P. O. V

It was almost midnight and I couldn't sleep. I was just laying on my back, thinking of where am I, what am I going to do tommorow and other things like that.. But my thoughts were interrupted by a soft and careful voice.

"Hey Harry, how are you, I miss you and I really love you darling! Oh and by the way, WAKE UP POTTER!!!"

I suddlently jump up, only to see that, the beautiful voice was gone...

"Potter, are you alright?" I looked over just to see a confused Malfoy, laying next to me.

"Wha-what? Ah, yeah I'm ok..." I said while I look at the time, 4 am, great.

"Were you having a nightmare? You were crying and screaming..." Did I really embarrassed myself in front of my crush like that? Oh GREAT!!

"Yeah, kind of... Sorry if I waked you up."(Oh and btw they were sleeping in the same bed because DRARRY)

"Nah, it's alright" said Malfoy, more calm that I expected him to be...

NEXT DAY👌

After a fight about who will go first in the bathroom, me and Malfoy finally came down to breakfast.

"Morning boys!" said Melody while rushing over to us.

"Good morning, Melody!" I said happily that I can sit next to Malfoy.

"I really want to stay with you guys, but my boss said that I have to clean something near the public bathroom, so I'll probably be back when you get lunch, alright bye guys!" Said Melody.

"Bye!!" I said now even happier than before, because I get to be alone with Malfoy. Don't get me wrong, Melody is a really sweet girl but I prefer my crush over her.

"What are you smirking at, Potter?" Asked Malfoy, and I slip off my thoughts.

"Oh, it's nothing!" I said while I start eating my bacon.

"Hey Malfoy, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the beach after we eat?" I asked, hopping for a positive answer.

"Well that's why we're here for, right? But still, we don't have swim suits"

"Oh yeah... Well maybe we can go shopping first then!"

"If you say so"

Draco P. O. V

After we finished eating, we decide to go to a clothes shop. It was pretty impressive that muggles did this without magic... I was admiring the decorations, until something got my eye, there was a girl, 3 meters away from Potter, who has CHECKING HIM OUT!!!! Oh hell noooo!!!! He is my man, not her's! Yeah, maybe your confused now because you think I hate him, well actually I kind of have a crush on him since first or second year... But if I pretend to hate him that doesn't mean girls can look at him like THAT!!

"Hey Malfoy, I found the swim suits, get over here!" Said Potter and I rush over to him happy that we got away from that girl.

"Hey Potter, did you see that there was a girl-"

"That was checking me out, yeah I observed her, I wasn't born yesterday"
Said Potter, not getting his eyes of the clothes.

"And your not going to talk to her?"

"Nope!" Said Potter, then turned around to look at me. "I'm actually not interested in dating yet, besides I'm only 15, give me a break!"

"Oh yes, you're so young!" Draco snored annoyed, making Harry chuckle, he loved annoying the blond.

Hiiiii guys!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I tried to make it longer, but don't worry, another one will come today as well, now I'm going to eat an apple, bye guys!!