The plane thickets

Draco P. O. V

After the fight I had with Potter, professor Dumblendore gave us some papers with numbers and a few words: Plane 4 at 10 o'clock. Ok, what was that spouse to mean?

"What are these, professor?" asked Potter, who OF COURSE was the one only one who can see them.

"They are called plane tickets. With them you will-"

"Yeah, yeah we both know what a plane ticket is, the question was why we need them?" I asked a bit rude, but I don't regret it.

"I was planing on telling you early, but I never found the moment. So... boys, you're going in a vacantion thogether, of course, it's for your own good, it's for you to get along, you will go in Hawaii!!"

Harry P. O. V

Wait... WHAT, you got to be kidding me, I can't go in a vacantion with my crush, i mean i bet he looks sexy in a swimsuit and shirtless, but ME?! I will look like a tomato with a nose bleed!

"Um, professor, I think you're joking, right?!" I asked now panicked.

"No boys, I'm serious! You two have been fighting since your first day at Hogwarts." I still couldn't believe him.

"So what?! I hate him, he hates me, what do want us to do, hug and cuddle with each other?!" asked Malfoy, clearly angry but still, he looks kind of nervous... Eh, I'm sure it's nothing.

"Boys listen, you two will go in a vacantion in the Hawaii islands and you will stay a month, after you come back I aspect you to be friends, or at least stop fighting, now, you're probably wondering why I choose Hawaii, well it's the perfect place for lovers and maybe you two will get along there!" Said Dumbledor with a around smile on his face.

"Ugh, fine!" Said Malfoy while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Ok, if Malfoy approves...I'm alright with it." I'm not ONLY 'alright' with it, I'm happy af right now!!!

"Ok, now you two should go and pack." After the professor said that, I blushed a little again at the thought of Malfoy shirtless.

"Why?" Asked Malfoy while checking out the plane thickets.

"Because your leaving tomorrow, at 10 am you need to be there."

"Alright proffesor, and after we're done, I mean it's only 11 o'clock?"

"After come to my office, bye boys!" Said Dumbledore while leaving us alone in the hallway.

"Well, see you later Malfoy?"

"Your saying it like I have a choice."

Hiiii guys!! That was all, I hope you enjoyed, and tomorrow is coming the next chapter, if you have opinions, please write me!!
Ok, bye guyssss!!!