The beach

Draco P. O. V

After I finished changing, I got out of the cabin, only to see a happy Potter patting a dog.

"Oh, finally Malfoy!" Said Potter when he saw me. He grabbed the dog and was heading down to me.

"What's with the dog, Potter?" I asked with a disgusted face.

"Oh, well while you were changing, I found him laying on the sand a few meters away from me, so I decide to go-" Potter didn't finish, because the dog started licking his face off. Potter started laughing, and without wanting to, I chuckled a bit.

"Wow, who should think Draco Malfoy can chuckle!" said Potter between the laughing.

"Hahaha, very funny Potter" I said annoyed.

After a few hours on the beach, we decide that lunch wasn't such a bad idea. When we arrived in the dining room, Melody came to us.

"Hi guys!" Said a really happy Melody.

"Hey Mel, how were you?" Asked Potter as we sat down.

"Pretty good, but what did you guys did today?"

"Oh, we were at the beach-" I started, but of course the famous Harry Potter interrupted me.

"We got invited at a party at 7!"

"Really, cool! Who invited you?''

"A girl named Alissa!" Said Potter, stuffing his mouth with meat.

"Oh, lucky you! At 7 I have to get my sister from the airport!"

"I'm sorry for you!" I said sarcastic, when Potter and Melody started laughing.

TIME SKIP

It was almost 7 and we're on our way to the party.

"This road looks kind of scary.." Said Potter pouting to the big autostrada next to us.

"I told you we shouldn't come, but NOOOOOOOOOOO, the Griffindor courage didn't faint yet!" I said kind of mad that he didn't listen to me.

"Of please Malfoy, it isn't such a big deal, it will be fun, trust me!!" Said Potter, exactly when we arrived.

"Ok, now let's go in!!" And like that, this boy will be the death of me!

"Hi guys, I'm happy you made it!" Said Alissa when we got in.

"Where is everybody?" I asked, kind of paranoid.

"Oh, they're outside, come after me!" She motioned to us to follow her.

"But Alissa, why are you wearing a towel?" Asked Potter on our way.

"Oh, sorry I didn't told you earlier, the party is on a nudist beach! Now come on!" Said Alissa, opening a door, that showed us something I'll never forget...

"Oh god!" Yelled Potter closing his eyes and I look with disgust at them.

"I'll wait for you over the sea, bye!" Said Alissa and then disappear.

"I should listen to you from the start!"

"Yeah, me too. I regret coming now"
I said, then looked at Potter, he looked up at me, coming closer, until the only space between us was the one between our lips, gosh I wanted to close the gap so fucking much...

Hiiiii guys!! The next chapter tommorow, I can't talk much now, so bye!!