I promise a new world.

I woke at nine a. m. Fandral was sitting Upstaight he was checking on his dress for what -i-don't-know-. I  turned to see Loki. He was not there . I just sat Upstaight and groaned a bit. Loki approached us he had nothing on him just a towel that covered his lower half. His body littered in scars

I looked at fandral .

His face had a thousand reactions. I guess he is imagining something. I couldn't help but
gaze his body. Water dripping downhis pale skin which had some faint scars . He smelled like rose and  herbs.(new shampoo) . I just feel like pounding on him now . He snapped his finger at me bringing us to the present.
( bad Thor)

Loki :fandral can you bring me some clothes.

Fandral:i-i would.

I tried my best to distract myself but end up gazing up his  skin.
Fandral nodded and rushed out of the room. By the way I noticed the bulge he had  . Yes I have one too. Fandral rushed in with clothes not giving a moment for me to speak to him.
He thanked him for clothes. And took it from him. He came out with his new out fit. He looked dashing. I don't know where he gets such outfit. But it perfectly fitted Loki. Making his features look more beautiful.
Before going out from the medic fandral hugged Loki. He hugged him back. I felt  like digging a graveyard and kill him here and now.

Fandral :thank you Loki. I would never forget that.

Loki: revealed to know that some one did love me.

Fandral smiled back. And walked away from us leaving us

Loki : let's get to Midgaurd. I'm glad if they kill me with out pain

Sarcasm. Witty. Wise is all Loki  . I didn't say anything. But I'm sure Tony didn't wants to kill him. Then I washed and cleaned myself. I bidded farewell to mother and father. Loki visited mother alone. The moment Loki entered her room he just jumped out from the bed and hugged him tight , kissing all over him.

Frigga: I'm sorry son, I couldn't help you. I'm sorry. And I truly am.

She said crying.he comforted her. Putting her to sleep. He sat by her bed . When she drifted to sleep. He moved away from her.

15minutes later

We reached Midgaurd using the Bifrost.
I told Loki to hold on too me tight when I called for the hammer. The ride was awesome. Loki patted when we reached Avengers headquarters.

I called Tony and reported him that I bought Loki . So I could access the elevator. I pulled Loki and showed Tony . He gasped and granted my access he told me to bring Loki to 15 the floor. The door opened. The room was dark. I turned on the light.
There was board with a painting
Welcome Loki friggason stark was clearly written. Well Loki is good. Both of his father don't deserve him , friggga loved him so much .
(I did love, but I just messed his life. He would have been happy with fandral. But I do deserve a second chance.)

But why Stark. What is stark planning to do?

The group emerged. Tony was wearing his suit  which he usually wore for parties. He was smiling at Loki.
Before anything to be said Loki started his speech

Loki: you must be Tony. I'm sorry .

Tony: don't be it wasn't your fault.

He said hugging him. Loki was taller than stark. I thought Loki would push him back but he smiled.

Loki: thank you Tony., now I'm ready to die

Tony pushed him back. He handed him the book he had in his hand. Loki's eye wided . He took the book and opened it. I guess he's reading he looked back at Stark.

Stark :please don't cry. I had made you my official brother.

Loki didn't cry. He opened his mouth but this time the Avengers hugged him. Except me and stark he just stood there.

Steve ;I know you will be angry at us for reading your personal journal . But evidently we would have come to know your misery . But then it would be too late

He did hold back, too numb to say anything .

Stark : come with me, Loki . Leave us alone guys.

Stark made his way in and Loki followed behind. His head lowered .

Well stark has made my brother, his brother  . And I don't like it cause stark can win anyone's heart. It might also do some good to me and  if Loki is not my brother.  I can approach him. But will he accept me? I walked back and forth across the couch. I don't really know, how am I going to approach him

An hour later
They walked into the room. Rest of the Avengers were waiting for them. And I was waiting for Loki. He walked gracefully into the Hall. Like what you look at. Unlike before he looked happy.

Am I going to loose him. He bit his lip. And lowered his head. He was grinning.

Loki : thank you. I'm not worth, yet you are showing love to me. Considering my past it's my honour to be Anthony  Stark's adopted brother.

My fear. Will I lose him.
They hugged him. And he looked happy. The way he never looked.

How will get you back brother?