Stucky

Thor pov
Instead of going to the park. We went to  the city bar. We sat at the counter.
Thor: beer, and a whiskey neat.

I turned to him. He was fidgeting his jackets end.

Thor : so tell me what happened

Steve : I got up this morning realizing that I was sleeping over him. He asked if he could say something and I said him to continue. He told me that he loved me. But I thought I had mistaken him and laughed because I was desperately in love. In love with none other than Bucky. Then I realized what.a mess I made and I called him back. But he just punched me on my nose and left the room.

I took a sip. Then my dumb head came up with an idea.

Thor : I'm in love with Loki.

Steve spat his drink and looked at me for some explanation.

Thor : my love for him goes way back . I totally had messed up his life. And now I want him back  . Don't look at me like that,  he's  adopted. 

Steve just looked at his drink.

Steve : I don't know Thor. Do you truly love him.?

I paced myself  a bit away from him.

Thor : I know that I did mistakes in my past. But I promise you. I will take care of  him. I will cherish him forever.

Steve took a sip of his drink. He leaned into his friends ears

Steve : I know you love Loki but are you sure he will forgive you.

I looked blankly at him. We paid for our drinks and walked out of the bar. With in  five minutes we reached the head quarter. We went to the common room. It was afternoon. Steve hurried into the kitchen. There I saw Tony hugging doctor  Strange from back while the doctor was cooking.

Steve : dr. Strange what a surprise. I did not know that you knew to cook.

Stephen : I do. My dish might not be as tasty as your  cooking but it taste decent.

Thor : oh god it smells so good. My mouth is watering.

Steve : where Bucky is.

Tony : he's with Loki and Katie they are playing. In Loki floor.

Steve headed into the elevator. I followed him  we headed into Loki's room. We heard them laughing.

Kate : it was my first time James. I was so nervous to talk to her. Tony was pushing me to ask her for a date. He just pushed me from back. I didn't notice the fish tank before me. Instead of falling on her I fell on the fish tank. The tank broke. My clothes became wet. The fish was out. She helped the fish. But she didn't even looked at me . Then Tony gave me his hand and I pulled him down. His pants became wet. We  just kept laughing.

Loki : oh norms. Did you ask her or not.

Kate : I lost interest on her but later she asked me on a date.

Bucky : dammit. Did the fish survive.

Kate :yeah it did.

Steve : Bucky I want to talk with you

Bucky : here you go. Tell anything. My friends aren't going anywhere.

Steve: I love you Bucky and I sorry I laughed at you when you confessed your feelings  . I'm an idiot. Or what Tony says I'm an asshole. I'm sorry Bucky. I truly am .

Bucky was speechless. He headed near Steve. Steve pulled him closer and kissed his lip. Ravishing his lips. Steve's hand trailed buckys back. Bucky hand was locking Steve's hair. Bucky backed up as he breathed for air. Be was panting.

Bucky : took you so long. Stupid.

They just stood there there for heads touching

Loki : I was about to stay you.  Ahhh no . You broke his heart.  Imma gonna  stab you white ass boy watch your out for your ass .

He said sharpening his one of many daggers 🗡