the date-stucky

Bucky

Loki came out from the bathroom after finishing his rituals.he came out wearing  a black  T-shirt with v cut and a blue skinny jeans. Kate along with Tony entered in.

Kate : hi James

Bucky : hi Kate.

Tony : are you okay snowflake

Bucky : I am fine

Tony : you don't seemed to be fine  .

Bucky : I good .

Tony : is that involves the old man.

Loki : yeah brother it does.

Tony : then i am out. Since you did not say anything to me first . 

Tony walked out of the room. I didn't want to stop him.

Kate : let's play a game.

Loki : I'm sure this wasn't your intention to come here.

Kate : my intentions were washed away by the wind your highness.

Loki : what was your intention of coming
Here.

Seeing them fighting I can't help but to smile .

Kate : my intentions was to get you out of your brothers palace and take you some where to rock with me. And I assure you bae you will love the time when you are with me.

Loki : oh norms save this creature. I have  asked by thousand of people. Don't waste your time Kate. I break hearts like fortune cookies. Be careful. (Dramatically)

Kate : yeah my heart pains boi

I couldn't control my laughter. They both looked at me and pulled me for a hug. I don't like to be touched . Loki is an exception and Kate Is so funny. So I hugged them back.

Kate : let's play truth or dare or do you want to know about me.

He asked eying Loki.

Bucky : your wish. (Rolling eyes)

Kate : let me tell you how I met Tony. My father worked for Tony. He invited my family for one of his party. It was when I started the company. So I was admiring a beautiful girl. Stark seemed to notice me
it was my first time Bucky. I was so nervous to talk to her. Tony was pushing me to ask her for a date. He just pushed me from back. I didn't notice the fish tank before me. Instead of falling on her I fell on the fish tank. The tank broke. My clothes became wet. The fish was out. She helped the fish. But she didn't even looked at me . Then Tony gave me his hand and I pulled him down. His pants became wet. We  just kept laughing.

Loki : oh norms. Did you ask her or not.

Kate : I lost interest on her but later she asked me on a date.

Bucky : dammit. Did the fish survive.

Kate :yeah it did.

Steve : Bucky I want to talk with you

This guy. What does he has on his mind. He broke my heart. I'm not going to talk to him alone. I don't want to show how weak he had made me.

Bucky : here you go. Tell anything. My friends aren't going anywhere.

Steve: I love you Bucky and I sorry I laughed at you when you confessed your feelings  . I'm an idiot. Or what Tony says I'm an asshole. I'm sorry Bucky. I truly am .

I was speechless. I headed near Steve. Steve pulled me closer and kissed my lip. Ravishing my lips. His kiss sent sparks down my body.Steve's hand trailed my back. My hand was locking Steve's hair. I  backed up as he breathed for air. I was panting.

Bucky : took you so long. Stupid.

We just stood there there for heads touching.

Steve: would you like to go on a date with me.

Bucky :let me think.

I turned back from him. He pulled me again and our lips met. This time he asked for entrance but I denied. He bit my lower lip and my mouth opened he slipped his tongue in exploring my mouth. Sucking hard. He pulled me closer. And the kiss broke because I need air. He left me like a painting mess.

Steve : today night at 7 be ready.

He said walking to the door. I didn't notice Thor was even there. My lips were   swallowed. I was blushing so hard.

Loki : cool down Bucky. You look like a standing cherry.

He said nudging my shoulder.

Bucky : Lokiiiiii.

Loki : what did I do.

Bucky : what do you say of this?

Loki : your happiness is mine

He stated with a smile. Kate was controlling his laughter. I glared at him and he bursts out laughing.

Loki : only 7 hours left. How will I make you gorgeous.

Bucky : don't you dare come with you're make up skills.

Loki : I will make you look ravishing.

Bucky : no I prefer to be simple. But you can do me a favor.

Loki : and that is?

Bucky : accompany me to the date.

Loki : what am I going to do there with you guys drooling over each other?

Bucky : I am anxious loks, I'm afraid I would rune this date.

Loki : why would you do that.

Bucky : I am excited loks please. You are my lucky charms please *puppy eyes in use *

Loki : I don't know what am I going to do with you? * faceplams

He walks towards my wardrobe. Pick out  a plain red t-shirt and a blue jean