too familiar

Bucky POV
I sat at the room given to me,on the bed.i was still wearing my armour.It was graciously enormous. My room was well furnished. And now I'm working with this so called phone. Tony said I was much better than Steve. I don't know what I will be doing without him. He called me down for lunch. I refused. Tony said he has last check up with my steel hand. Last time the surgery was painful. Steve told me about Tony making some one known as Loki as his brother. He explained he was also mind controlled to destroy Midgaurd. Natasha came into my room.

Natasha : isn't this Bruce floor.

This is the fifth time people come to my floor mistaking it as Bruce's floor. Tony exchange our room so that Steve could stay near me. He was residing in the next floor.

Bucky : Bruce is on 19th floor,Natasha .

She smiled and entered the elevator. But she came back and stood.

Natasha: well, Loki has come. Will you come up to welcome him. Be in 15th floor. That his floor from now

Bucky : uhh.. Give me some time .

She smiled and dissappeared. I  really don't know much about him. But I just feel we might have lots in common.
After 30mins , i should pay him a visit. I reached down seeing him being embraced by the Avengers.

He  looked brilliant. But very frail . Tony took him to a room. Thor was walking back and forth . after half an hour or so. Thor was walking back and forth . Tony  came out with Loki trailing out behind him. He accepted Tony as his brother. The I remembered Loki was Thor's younger brother. Thor looked in full jealous at Tony or it seemed to me.

Just the way Steve looked when Hawkeye hugged me. Maybe he's having a thing for Loki . They took  Loki to the common room where we ate and gathered together. Everyone sat at the big magnificent table.i sat at the very end  next to Steve .he got up from his chair stating he has to cook something for lunch. Loki stood up and said he would help him. He came back. We looked at him . He lowered his head.

Loki : I think I forgot how to cook.

He stated sitting next to me. Best I could do is to return his smile. He asked a introduction about us. Tony introduced us to him . He turned to me and said that our hair do  look similar. He had his hair till his shoulder just like mine. His armour and mine looked same. He introduced himself to me. We got up from the place and entered the elevator. I took him to my room.

Loki : will you be my friend.

Bucky :  sure. Then we have lots to talk about.

LOKI ; then tell me about you. Since you would have come to know about me.

Bucky : well my name is James Bucky Barnes. Aka winter soldier.

Loki : well I'm connected to winter too I'm a frost giant.

Bucky : what is a frost giant.?

Loki smiled and said he would show me . He closed his eyes. His colour started to change into blue.  his eyes  were now  red. But he looked stunning .he gave me sad smile

Loki:  I know I look hideous.

Bucky : no you don't. You look great Loki. Just a bit unique. And I was also controlled by hydra. Steve saved me . Actually I caused a split  between Avengers.

Loki : no, you look too sweet for that. And I like books, kitten, horse, and party but I haven't been to one yet. Oh I love daggers .

Bucky : don't worry. Tony would obviously throw one. When I came this tower . Tony's party continued for three days.

Loki : what do you like?

Bucky: I like guns, war machines, my new suit, pancakes made by Steve and now you.

We laughed. And it felt good. We both were brain washed and fucked up. They were lot in common between us. I enjoyed his company and felt relax beside him.he changed into his formal colour

Loki : you have humour. Norms you're good.

My phone vibrated. I took it out. It to was Steve

Bucky : hello, well we just talking. No laughing. Okay we will be there in a minute . Steve wants us up. For lunch.

Loki : what is it?

Bucky : I'll tell you. Later.

He nodded. I took him into the elevator. He still doesn't know about technology.
We entered into the common floor. Steve smiled at us. He had made turkey with some rice and Curry. Tony made Loki to sit beside him. Thor was missing.

Bucky : where is Thor?

Steve : he went to meet Jane.

I nodded. Surprisingly Tony didn't open his mouth this whole time. Hawkeye and Peritro were giggling. I kept glancing at Steve. I was reluctant to talk to him.
Loki was the first to get up from the table. He had finished his lunch.

Tony : brother Loki, you have left nothing for us.

He sarcastically  remarked.

Loki : I don't each much ,brother Tony.

Tony laughed.

Tony : please you can call me Tony. Brother Tony is too bad to hear.

Loki : fine Anthony .

Tony dissagreed with him. But Loki said he would either call him 'brother Tony' or ' Anthony' . Tony agreed to Anthony.

We all got up. Loki and myself have agreed to wash vessels. He said he would do it alone. I accompanied him.
Suddenly he looked some what sad. He was washing the dishes i was arranging them.

Loki : have you  ever loved someone ? Someone you can never have . Some one who would never love you  back .

Tears tripped from his eyes. I didn't afford to meet his eyes. I knew it would be too painful to see your friend cry. (Though I just met him )
I kept the plates neatly on the rack.

Bucky : I did.

Loki : who was it? You don't have to tell me if you don't feel like telling me   ?

Bucky : it was Steve.

I just did not know how I said his name. But that was the truth. I loved him and I knew he would never look at me more than a friend. He hugged me. Not to tight but firm.

Bucky : who was it.?

Loki : it was Thor. Don't be disgusted at me. Please you are the only friend. I have. Please don't leave me. I never had a friend before.

He was still crying. I pulled him back and   smiled at him. He returned the smile. Some how he is a good boy with a great heart. I didn't want to ask . . I didn't want to see him disstressed  . But he continued. We finished washing the
Vessels. I took him to my room.

Loki : he was my first Bucky. At my childhood he used to take me to the forest. We used to climb trees  together.He used to He took me to horse riding.and I loved every minute with him

Bucky : mine is different. I took him in. We became great buddies. I took him wherever  I went. I thought I would be the one who needs to protect him. But now he protects not just me  but all civilians.

Loki : the common of all things between us is the one we love  has blonde hair. Blue eyes but blind, they couldn't see our love.

Bucky : true.

I never thought I would become so close to him in such a short periodof time . He definitely deserve better.he deserves the best.