proclaiming my love for you .

This is my first time writing smut . You are warned .

Thor got up from feeling eyes on him . The moment he opened his eyes Loki closed his own  and pretend to sleep . Thor liked having Loki in his arm . His cool skin against his warm skin felt like heaven.  He began to thread Loki's hair . Sensation of pleasure passed Loki . Seeing his pleased face Thor cock began to stir .

NO, not now, Please. Oh shit.

Thor muttered under his breath. 

Loki felt Thor thick semi hard cock on his thigh and  blushed. Loki acted as if he was stirring from his sleep.  If Thor didn't see him awake he would have believed him .

"How long are you going to pretend to be asleep. ? " . Thor asked .

18+ .You've been warned

Loki opened his eye lids slowly and looked at Thor with eyes half open . Thor couldn't handle himself anymore.  He cupped Loki's face and place kissed on his lips. Seeing Loki didn't respond for his kiss he pressed his lips evermore firm against Loki's lips . It took sometime to for Loki to process what was happening.  When he realized that he wasn't dreaming and that Thor was actually kissing him . He began to kiss him with ferce , Happy to see Loki responding Thor began to suck and nibble on his bottom lip .

Thor dragged Loki's body and made him lay on top of him . Loki felt like he was loosing his sense.  Thie kiss was so intoxicating.  Thor's hand began to rome allover Loki.  He gently cupped his ass and gave a squeeze.

After a solid minute,  both reluctantly moved away to take a breath.  Loki's diluted eyes looked at him . Loki layed his forehead against him .

No words were exchanged.  Both of them were running out of words

"I dont wanna loose . I don't feel lonely.  I dont want to regret my existence.  I don't want you to hate me . I don't want you to forget me . I don't want to be a coward so . I.... love you . No . I need you.  I need you like I need air to breathe.  So if your actions were just out of mockery . - before he could even finish his sentence Thor kissed. 

He kissed him showing how much he need Loki.  Thor his emotions into the kiss . Then took a break.

" Loki,  I would be a fool to let you go . I love you too . I did long back and I still do Darling.  My baby , My lo . Sorry if my words or actions offend you in the past. Im sorry l left you in your darkest time . I swear to norms and above to protect you with all my life . " .

Loki couldn't help but to weep at his words.

"No more running away . "

" no . "

Thor began to carness loki’s skin . Making him purr in content . He wanted to make love to him . And he wanted that to be special.  Them becoming one for the first . He wanted to celebrate it . He made loki to lay next to him  .
And then got up and carried him to the elevator. And punched the number in .

"THOR PUT ME DOWN YOU BIG OFF . I'M HEAVY YOU IDIOT " .

Thor looked at Loki.  He was painfully hard . And Loki was not helping him .Looking at the mess he made of Loki  ,he was so fucking proud. 

When his floor arrived. He hurried out and practically threw him on the bed .

"Hurry up and go wash your self.  "

" Why ? ”

"I want this to be special. Us becoming one ."

Loki cupped Thor face in his hand pulled him down .he kissed his forehead before rushing to the bathroom. Peeked his head out .