2

Kaylin
I quickly left 4th period and rushed to the nearest bathroom. I was in there washing my eyes out when 2 girls walked in. I finished what I was doing and walked out but before I did I heard.
"At least my dads not hoeing around on my mom"
I froze, said "That's not my dad." and then kept walking. They want a reaction out of me so bad. See, my step-dad sleeps with other women, has kids and stuff, hits me and my mom , and has threatened my mom and me so that she won't leave him, so yeah that stung but I'm not gonna hit them or nothing. Mind you though, my dad's still in my life. That's where I get some of my money from.
I put my airpods in and put on my Rod Wave before walking in the cafeteria. When I walked in I immediately saw Destiny and the guys. She saw me and smiled and started walking over to me.
"Sooo hows your first day going?"
"First through Third was perfect. Broke down in 4th though and some girl just made a parents comment so."
"Where she at? We not gon let her disrespect you and speak on something she don't even know about like that."
"It's fine Des."
"No it's not boo.. look your eyes are watering already.."
"I'll be good"
I decided to get out the lunch line and just buy something from the shop. Me and Des walked out there and I heard a bunch of comments being made but ain say nothing. Destiny looked like she was 2 seconds away from popping off but we turned into the school store. I bought me a blue gatorade, some popcorn, goldfish, and some skittles.
When we got back to the table I was welcomed with smiling faces.
I sat down in between Josh and Sharife. They introduced me to Terrance and Dior. They seemed pretty cool.
"So how was the first day" Dior asked.
"Let's not talk about it right now." I responded.
I saw Sharife's head pop up when he asked that question.
We ate and joked and stuff until the bell rang signaling 5th period. Me and Des walked to our 5th period and sat down in our seats. We made small talk until it was time for class to start then we had to pay attention to the teacher.

{End of the Day}
So, finally my first day is over. At this point I just wanna go home and sleep. I told Des and the guys bye before I started walking to my car. On the way there, I heard my name being called.
"KAYLIN!"
I turned around, and there was Sharife.
"Yes?"
"Can I get your number?"
"Uh.. sure.."
He handed me his phone and I put my number in, saving my contact as "Kaylin👑".
"Thanks" He said before jogging over to this nice ass BMW.
I got in my car, going to Zaxby's before going home. I didn't see any cars in the driveway, so I knew my stepdad wasn't home. My moms on a business trip so I definitely want to be out of this house as much as possible. He likes to put his hands on me.
The time read 4:57 and I decided to go look around Atlanta. I didn't wanna go alone , in case I get lost so I texted Des.
Me: Yoo ?
Idk why I text her, her tb game is weak.
While I was waiting on her to tb I got a text.
678-362-1937: Aye
Me: ... Who's this?
678-362-1937: Who you think🤨
Me: 🙄Hi Sharife
Sharife: Wyd?
Me: Un waiting on Des to text me back. I'm trying to look around Atlanta.
Sharife: I can take you
Do I wanna go with this dude ? I mean I'll have the whole school hate me.. but who cares
Me: bet.
Sharife: Want me to pick you up?
Me: Sure. 627 Melanie Parkway
Sharife: omw.
On your way- Nigga I gotta get ready. I rushed upstairs and took a shower, brushed my teeth real quick before putting on a outfit.

 I rushed upstairs and took a shower, brushed my teeth real quick before putting on a outfit