46

Sharife

"SEE YOU FUCKING BLOW ME KAYLIN!"

"I CAN DO WHAT I WANT SHARIFE"

"THAT SHIT'S JUST SO FUCKING DISRESPECTFUL!"

"HOW?! YOU'RE BEING SO FUCKING SELFISH! YOU'RE HAVING FUN, DOING WHAT YOU WANNA DO AND I'M SITTING AT HOME, DAMN NEAR DEPRESSED WITH MY FUCKING CHILD"

"Kaylin ion have a problem with you having fun and shit but the problem is-"

"Sharife ion give a fuck what your problem is"

"On my mama you lucky my daughter in this car cause we'll both be some dead motherfuckers. ANYWAYS what I was saying is WHY ASK ME IF YEEN GON RESPECT MY DECISION? AND WHY YOU OUT HERE WITH BARELY NO FUCKING CLOTHES ON, SHOWING WHATS MOTHERFUCKING MINE, OUT HERE SHAKING YA ASS LIKE YEEN GOT SHIT ELSE TO DO"

"Man leave me alone"

"Nah. Answer my question Diamonte"

"Bruh fuck you on God."

I nodded, getting to the house.

I waited for her to get out before speeding off.

I was gon stay the night but fuck allat, I can't even look at her after the shit I saw.

I got to my dad's house and walked in with Kaylie on my side.

He wasn't here and Omar was screaming at Des.

"NOW I CAN'T EVEN FUCKING TRUST YOU!"

Damn I should've said that!

me: i cant even fucking trust you no more. shit's wild.

Me and Kaylie went to my old room and laid on the bed.

I could still hear them arguing and I listened for more toxic shit I could send Kay.

I heard something though that made me pause and my eyes widened. Chile that ain't my business...

kayy: ok sharife.

me: atp if you care bout the relationship no more just tell me. cs nie i gotta find a way to trust you again, youn respect my reputation, etc

kayy: how tf ion respect ya rep???

me: you know just like i know this shit could fuck me up. that's why i said don't go to the mfn party in the first place.

kayy: wya

me: outchea

kayy: sharife

me: what

kayy: wya

me: in the midst

kayy: what?

me: in the midst of some BULLSHIT CAUSE WHY TF YOU WAS AT THE PARTY KAYLIN DIAMONTE

kayy: omfg.

me: *waits for answer*

kayy: gtf. where my daughter

me: outchea

kayy: omm sharife yk ion play bout my child man.

me: oh really?

kayy: yk i dont.

me: were you worried bout kaylie when you was throwing it back tn?

kayy: you so mfn aggy bru, damn.

me: you is too, tf.

Bruh Omar still over there going in on Des i- should I stop it?

I listened for another 5 minutes before deciding to go do something cause he sounds so pissed off.