12

Y'all hell af in the comments😭 I be weakkkkk

Sharife

I woke up around 6 with tear stains on my pillow and Omar standing over me.

"Bro you good? You walked in crying last night"

"I'm straight"

He sat down on the bed.

"Bro, you can tell me anything. I'm here to listen."

I sighed before speaking.

"Me and Kaylin. Ion know if we still together or not"

"Huh? Y'all just got together"

"I know but, we argued the other day about USA and it carried on into yesterday... all day"

"So? Couples argue"

"You know what she told me bro? She said she should've just gotten back with her ex"

"I'm finna go call Te'a"

"Noooo no no don't do that."

"She shouldn't have said that"

"I know but... I think, or I hope, it was justy anger talk"

"Aight, well if you need me call me, I'm going back to see Des, I had to come get some clothes then ima head to school"

"Aight"

I sat in my bed wondering what could make us fight like this.

Am I not doing my job as a boyfriend?

Is she really just not happy?

Then my phone rang.

Te'a👫🏽🖤

I groaned, answering

"Hello?"

"Okay what's this I hear about you and Kaylin breaking up?"

"Who told you?"

"She did"

"Oh?"

"She sounded hurt Sharife. She was crying."

"And so was I!"

"Okay so explain to me what happened"

"Okay so you know how I have USA this weekend right?"

"Uh huh"

"So I told her Sunday, which I know was too late but still, and she got mad and went home. So the next morning she texted me saying sorry and stuff and I didn't respond because you know how I am about text apologies-"

"Yeah, hate them"

"Exactly, so Im thinking she gon apologize in person, she gets in the car and gets mad because I didn't respond to her. Okay so that happens we get to school and we're arguing. Ion even remember what about. And then this dude said something which led to that fight-"

"Uh huh"

"And then we made up and a bunch of other stuff happened, yknow with Destiny and stuff, Kaylin passed out, etc etc. So we went to Jalen house later that night and-"