4

Time skip: 2 months later
Kaylin
"I never- I never said that" I said, laughing hard as hell at Sharife.
"It's a text."
"That's not me" I said trying to stop laughing
"Oh it's not?"
"Uh Uh" I said
He walked over to me, trapping me against the wall.
"You sure?" He whispered in my ear
"I-I-Yes.." I stuttered.
"Don't lie to me mamas" He said, grazing my cheek with his hand.
"Fine.. Yeah it was me."
"Duh nigga" he said backing away, "It's text messages!"
"Somebody could've took my phone."
"Shut up nigga" He said to me. "But you tryna see?" He asked.
I nervously laughed as he pushed me to the bed.
"Rife? What you doing sir?" I asked
"You said my dick small right? You must be tryna see."
"I was kidding."
He smirked before letting me up.
"I know"
Over the course of these months, me and Sharife have gotten closer. CLOSER closer. No, we haven't had sex, but we've been very close to it on several occasions.
"So whatchu tryna do today?"
Exactly what i've been wanting to do since the second day we met.
Im tryna fuck.
"Ley fuck."
"What-"
"Let's have a lil sexcccc" I said laughing.
"Only if you really want to" He said smirking.
Ouu don't do that nigga
"Rife shut up" I groaned, hitting him.
He laughed before sitting at my vanity, looking at himself in the mirror.
"Damn I look good"
You damn right.
"Anyways.." I said
"Our first game coming up tomorrow" He said, turning to face me.
"You gon support ya guy?" He asked, beckoning me to come to him.
I walked over to him as he made me straddle him.
"Of course. You gon support ya girl?" I asked
"Most def" He said, kissing me.
It started to get heated as he grabbed my ass, making me gasp as he stuck his tongue in my mouth. That always makes me melt and my eyes rolled back in my head.
We broke the kiss a few minutes later for air.
"Aight we need to go" he said tapping my thigh, letting me know to get up.
This man literally has control over me and ion like that. I see why people listen to him at school. Something about him is just so dominant and it's so sexy.
We got to the school, because he has practice right now and of course I support. We walked in the gym to a bunch of greetings.
"YUURRR"
"LOOK AT MY KIDS"
"AWWWW"
I rolled my eyes playfully, before nodding my head at the guys.
I turned to the bleachers to see Destiny and a girl up there on her phone. She looked up and so did I and I made my way up there with her, only to be grabbed back. I turned to Sharife.
"Yes?"
"You not gonna tell me to have a good practice?"
"Have a good practice"
"Thank you mamas" He said smirking before going to the court.
I walked up Des and the girl who looked familiar. It took me a minute or two to realize that's Jalen's girlfriend, which would explain why Des looked so pissed off.
"Damn it's a bunch of steps" I said, outta breath by the time I got up there.
Des laughed before standing up and hugging me.
"Ima kill this bitch" She whispered in my ear.
"Dead af" I said, cackling as we sat down. The girl looked at me in annoyance.
"Lemme guess, you're one of my boyfriends little friends too"
Girl I will kick you down these bleachers. Don't play.
"If you're referring to Jalen, yes. Me and him are friends." I said giving her a mug.
"BEHAVE KAYLIN" Jalen called out to me and I gave him a smile and then frowned, giving him a look.
He laughed before turning back to the court.
"Girl anyways, what you did today?"
"Nothing. Me and Jalen went to see a movie, then to eat, then we chilled with Jurnee at his house and then we went and got his girlfriend and came here."
The girls head perked up.
"You've been with Jalen all day?" She asked, with a stank face on.
"Your dad haven't called you?" I asked
"Nope" She smiled.
"Yuhhh get into ittttt"
"So you're just gonna ignore me?" The girl asked.
Destiny put her airpods in and turned some music on before turning her phone off and bopping her head to the music.
"Don't get a attitude because my man wants me and not you. You can't get mad because you're still in the friend zone."
I can tell that set Destiny off because she gritted her teeth as stood up.
"You want me to go out with you?" I said getting ready to get up.
"Nah i'm straight sis, you know Sharife gon have a fit if you don't watch him."
I nodded, leaning back as she walked out. I saw Jalen look at her concerned as she stormed out of the gym. He looked at me and I pointed towards his girl. He shook his head and turned back to his teammates.
After their practice, Destiny came back in and Jalen made his way up to us.
"What's going on?"
"Get your girl man" Des said "And good practice"
"What you mean? And thanks love" He said before hugging her.
His girl mugged the hell out of Des.
"She's just mad because you don't want her."
"Baby that would be the LAST reason I would be mad." Des said, rolling her neck towards ole girl.
"Okay, Okay. Both of you, stop. Kaylin, what happened."
"Okay so I asked Des what she did today and she basically said you know y'all went to the movies, got sum to eat, blah blah right?"
He nodded his head
"And then ole girl-"
"Camila" He corrected me.
"Yeah, she I guess got mad or jealous and was like 'y'all was together all day?'and you know how Des is, so she was finna snap so she put her music on and then your girl was like Your can't get mad with me because you're in the friend zone and he wants me not you' anddd Destiny had to step out before she stepped on ole girl" I explained
Jalen sighed and ran his hands down his face.
"Why can't y'all get along? Cause at the end of the day, Destiny this is my girlfriend and I love her so she's gonna be around. and if you have a problem... you can leave."
I felt the second hand heartbreak.
"W-Wait .. D I didn't mean-"
"Just leave me alone Jalen" She said.
Camila smirked and I saw tears form in Destiny's. Tears rolled down her face as she grabbed her stuff and stormed out of the gym. I pulled my phone out to text her.
Me: You need a ride home?
Des: No, I'll be fine. But can I stay with you tonight?
Me: Yes ma'am
Des: Thank you💕
Me: Ofc💕
"She's staying with me tonight." I said, getting up.
"Kay-"
"Jalen just... just stop. Do you understand how bad you just hurt her? You guys have been best friends for what? 15 years? And this is how you treat her once you get a girlfriend? That girl has almost fought for you, defended your name when you weren't around, she makes sure you straight, n allat. But you get a girl and straight forget how to fucking act." I said shaking my head, getting up and walking out.
Honestly, Jalen just pissed me off a lot. She would go to hell and back for this man several times but this how she gets treated.
I got to Sharife's car and got in silently.
"What's wrong mamas?"
"Jalen. He genuinely just pissed me off."
"What happened?" He asked as he pulled out of the school driveway.
"He's started to treat Destiny like she ain't shit and that's a whole bitch move. Do you know the shit she's done for him? To his face and when he wasn't around? He deadass told her, after his girlfriend started with her, that ole girl was gon be around and if she had a problem she could leave. Like wtf?"
He shook his head. "Niggas get a girl and forget how to act"
"Exactly. And that really pissed me off."
"You're such a real ass friend. And that shits amazing." He said, looking over at me.
"Thanks.." I said quietly, "Oh and Good practice"
"Thanks"
I got my phone out to text Des
Me: Wya?
Des: I'm with one of my friends. Have you left yet?
Me: Yeah, I'll be home soon.
Des: Okay, Ill meet you there
Me: 👌🏽
"You going home?"
"Yeah, Destiny's staying the night with me."
He nodded his head, pulling into my driveway.
"Aight Ima call you later" He said
"Okay, see ya" I said about to get out before he grabbed my face, kissing me.
"Now.. I'll see you later" He said as he pulled away.
I nodded, getting out the car.
I walked in and Des was watching TV.
She looked at me before tears formed again.
"Awww" I said before going to comfort her.
"He's called me a bunch of times so I ended up blocking him which hurt me even more... but he has to learn."
I nodded, understanding every word.
I pulled out my phone, texting him.
Me: Come to my house
JG4💚: Okay..
We sat on the couch talking some more until the doorbell rang. I prayed to God he didn't have this girl with him, and he didn't so that's good. He walked in the house and Destiny got up.
"Sit down" I said and she sat back down.
"Now, you sit down too." I said to Jalen and he did.
"K..." I said sitting across from them. "So, who wants to talk first?"
Jalen looked at Des and she looked at me, not wanting to see him.
"I will." Jalen said.
I motioned for them to face each other to which he complied but she didn't .
"Destiny." I said
She rolled her eyes and turned to face him.
"Des.. I'm so sorry. I don't know what got into me at the gym. You know I love you more than anything. I would never drop you for a girl I swear. Please forgive me love..."
I looked over at Destiny.
She sighed before speaking.
"Jalen you really hurt me today. I cried the hardest I've cried in months. You told me you'd never put a female above me besides Bree and Jurnee of course but you did. And that's what's hurting me the most. The fact that you literally told me to my face to leave your life if I couldn't deal with your girlfriend? That shit hurt deep. I thought our bond was stronger than that but I guess it's not."

"It is. I promise it is. I just... idk I just haven't been in the right mindset and you know that. It's a lot of stuff on my mind and I slightly took it out on you and I know, I was wrong and I shouldn't have done that but please Des. I promise you I won't dog you out like that no more. Cause regardless of whether Camila goes or stays, I know that's you're gonna be here through it all just like you've been doing. You've been with me since before I even picked up a basketball and you always held me down. And you're the strongest person I know. You went through all that shit with your dad and still helped me with everything, stayed motivated, and kept a smile on your face for me whenever I went through something and I've admired you for the longest for that. You always pushed me to be the best I could be. Why would I fold fa some girl that I probably won't even remember in a few years? Love, our bond is unbreakable. Ain't nobody gon be able to fuck this up and I promise you that." He said, tears dropping from his eyes.
No cap that brought tears to my eyes.
Destiny wiped her eyes before bringing him into a hug.
"I love you"
"I love you more"
Awww look at themmm.
"So you coming back home?" Jalen asked
"Sure."
I smiled at them as they looked at me.
"Thanks" Des said playfully rolling her eyes and hugging me.
"Of course."
They soon left and I sat there not knowing what to do.
Sharife.
Me: Rife ?
Rife🥵:  Hmm ?
Me: Come over please ?
Rife🥵: I can't rn mamas . I'll come in a lil bit though
Me: okay☹️
Rife🥵: Dont do that.
Me: fine .
I went up to my room, bored of course. I watched a movie on Netflix before falling asleep.

"KAYLIN"
I sat up, alarmed.
"Huh? What?"
"You told me to come.. so I came" He said looking at me weirdly.
"Oh...Oh yeah" I said, putting my head in my hands.
"So what you tryna do? Since I just had to come over here?"
I shrugged. "Go somewhere?"
"Where" He asked, twirling around in my vanity seat.
"It doesn't matter."
"You wanna take a L?"
"In basketball?"
"Yeah"
"Chile bye."
"Bet. Cmon then."
We got up, walking to the park down the street. We found a basketball and walked over to the court.
"Check up"

{Not gonna post the whole game but- yeah}

"What I said? Huh ? What I SAID"
"Sharife shut the hell up and quit talking to me. Go home." I said as we walked into my house.
"Don't get mad"
"Grab your shit and get the fuck out."
"You not gon make me"
I rolled my eyes, going to take a shower. As you can see, I'm very competitive.
After my shower I started to get over the fact that Sharife won, but when I walked out the bathroom he was gone. Well now I'm mad.
Me: Where the hell are you
Rife🥵: You told me to leave so I left
Me: 🙁 why
Rife🥵: Cause you told me to
Me: Come back please
Rife🥵: Nah I'm already at home. Goodnight mamas, Ima be there at 7 so be ready. Love you💕
Me: 😞 Goodnight, Love you too🤍
Now I'm sad.
Why would he leaveeeee omg
Rife🥵 wants to FaceTime
I propped my camera up and pouted.
Rife: Don't do that mamas
Me: But why did you leave
Rife: Cause you told me to. And you sounded deadass
Me: I was a lil upset, that don't mean listen to me
He smacked his lips at that
Rife: Whatever lil girl anyways you gon rep me tomorrow?
Me: What you mean
Rife: Where my second jersey
Me: Okay
Rife: Aight I'll bring it over in the morning
Me: Why not tonight
He laughed at that
Rife: Cause if I come over there now you not gon let me leave
Me: and ?
Rife: I can't stay at your house every night mamas
Me: and why the hell not
Rife: Cause I don't live there
I poured again and crossed my arms
He started to say something but got cut off by someone in the background.
Rife: alright I'll talk to you later mamas goodnight love you bye
And he hung up really fast
"Love you too..." I mumbled to my phone.
Well. This is boring. And it's empty. I'm not used to sleeping by myself anymore. This is weird.
I laid down trying to sleep but it feels so empty.
Eventually, I just put on "Rain-SWV slowed reverb" and closed my eyes and that put me to sleep.