☆Character Introduction☆

Lies, the word that ruins some lives while makes others better...

ISABELLE

I can't say I'm living a fairy tale, but I've got everything I need. My name is Isabelle Mathews, Isa to my friends. I'm sixteen-years-old, and yes, I'm adopted. The status of my biological family is still unknown, but I'm grateful with mine because my parents are very kind.

I have an adoptive brother: Sebastian. Although we're polar opposites--he's the badboy in the school while I'm the one who keeps herself out of the gang; we get along pretty well. I'm a virgin, and proud. I don't really do romance, believe me I tried and it didn't work out. I still can't believe my ex-boyfriend dumped me for a fake bimbo.

I have a best friend named Trish. We knew each other since, I don't know, forever. I love her so much and I'm grateful to have a friend like her. Without her, my senior year would've been terrible.

SEBASTIAN

Ugh, I'm so bad at this. Do I have to do this?

Sebastian Mathews is the name and I'm a senior at Blixard High. I've an adoptive sister, Isabelle, I love her, and she's like a part of the family. If you mess with her, you're messing with me.

I'm the guy from your dreams: the "badboy" in school. I'm guessing you know a badboy's rep, so--that's that. My best friend is Jake, we're best bros.

Yeah, I'm done.

TRISH

Hello! I'm Trish, a student in Blixard High, and Isa's best friend. I love her so much, she's the best human being ever! I'm sorry for her that she never knew her real parents.

Yes, I'm a party girl. I love going to parties and getting drunk! WOO-HOOO!

And yes, I admit I'm a bit crazy, but I can be a very good listener when I need to be!

JAKE

'Sup? The name's Jake. I'm Sebastian's best buddy. We do almost everything together: we fail together, fuck together, you name it. We're like twins: very identical.

That's all, I guess. Jake out.

JAYDEN

Hey, I'm Jayden. I'm that pathetic loser who hasn't confessed to his crush from middle school. And by that, I mean Isa. I've been crushing on her since the school dance in middle school. I've been meaning to tell her, but, I don't know. I mean, what if she rejects me? I'm not sure I can handle that.

You wanna know what's worse? We're friends, which makes it twice as harder than it already is. But I know, deep down, I need to confess soon before someone else wins her heart.

Don't forget to vote, follow and comment as more is yet to come!

~ Salsa❤