☆Chapter 2☆

As we walked past the doors of our school, we realized that the school halls were empty and when I looked at my watch it said 8:30! What a great way to start senior year

"Sebastian we are late for 30 minutes, I told you we shouldn't stop by to get donuts!" I said.

Yeah my brother has that weird obsession with donuts.

"It's okay it's not a big deal." Sebastian said and waving it off like it's nothing.

"SEBASTION I HAVE MS.HUFF FIRST PERIOD!" I whisper-shout in an angry hushed tone so no one can hear us or disturbed by us after all we are the only ones in the corridor thanks to Sebastion.

"Oh shit sorry. Then what are you waiting for go go go!" Sebastian said while pushing me to my locker.

"I swear to god Sebastian if I get detention because of you, you are so dead when we come back home." I said angrily.

"Well I am not dead yet so go go go. Bye sis, see ya afterschool." Sebastian said while running away to his class.

Hmph jerk, he was too scared, I said smirking to myself.

I grabbed my books that I needed from my locker and went dashing down to my class. Preparing myself I opened the door and I saw and angry Miss Huff.

Trust me it's not the best way to start your morning.

"Sorry I am late miss." I apologise, lying showing that I am ashamed of my self.

Hope it works this time!

"Sorry won't help you this time Isabelle, go to your seat and by the way you have earned yourself an afterschool detention today." She informed me.

So much for my good luck.

"Okay miss." I said quietly while inside I was boiling from anger.

I never had an afterschool detention in my whole life but now I have one and what's worse, it's not even my fault.

Oh, Sebastian is so dead when he comes back home. Hmmm I could use the "accidently" left his lunch plan. This will be the first part of my revenge plan.

Yes I am evil, I thought you figured it out by now.

After what seemed like an eternity in Miss Huff's boring class. Suddenly the door was pushed furiously and banged the table behind it. She stood there in shocked mode not moving.

Ha karma is the best.

And when we saw who did that everybody's eyes froze and girls' especially, started drooling. He was the the best looking boy that ever came to our school, he had shimmering sea blue eyes and muscles protruding out of his tight white t-shirt everywhere and had that aura of danger and mystery around him which seemed to attract the brainless girls even more.

Finally he spoke in a husky voice and commanded, "You girls better stop staring."

As soon as he said that the girls all shifted in their seats uncomfortably like they were embarrassed. Oh please those girls are never embarrassed.

Then Ms Huff got into her senses and asked, "Would you like to introduce yourself? "

"Yeah, yeah, my name is Tristan and I am new to this school so now can I please sit down?" Tristan said angrily, clearly annoyed from all the stares.

"Alright then Tristan, today you have afterschool detention for that inappropriate way of entering class now sit down beside your detention buddy, Isabelle." Ms Huff declared.

Wait, what?! Him sitting beside me, detention buddy? I've never had detention in my whole damn life!

After a while I see that the seat beside has shifted and saw that Tristan was sitting beside me now.

"Hey, my name is Tristan and you are?" He said, while flashing a smile on his sculptured face.

I suddenly had lost the ability to speak, he had this gorgeous, sparkling ocean blue eyes that captivated every girls heart and a smile that will make you melt on the spot.

"Uhm hello, your name?" Tristan asked, quite annoyed.

"Oh right sorry, my name is Isabelle." I said with a head dropped down, quite embarrassed with the situation.

"So I see you were staring at this Greek god right here, I know I know I have the best looks in the whole world but no need for the excess stares." He said, winking at me seductively.

Blush crept through my face as he said that but I replied back with a sarcastic comment.

"Uhm, what? I've seen better looking boys from you, so don't think your special. Get a life, you saddo." I said while winking then laughing at his expression.

His mouth hung open clearly shocked with my remark.

"I got you good, didn't I?" I said, laughing.

"Well hot damn you got me." He said, still shocked. As if on cue, the bell rang signaling we have another class so I got off my seat but he stopped me.

"Hey uhm, can I have your number?" he said with puppy eyes.

"How can I say no to these puppy eyes? Sure why not here is my number." I said as we exchanged phone numbers.

Little did I know that this small gesture will lead to a whole truckload of problems.

Hey guys! So what do you think of Tristan?
vote
comment
and follow me for more updates!

~salsabeel

~salsabeel❤