☆Chapter 5☆

Omg his reaction,was hilarious

I mean I couldn't stop laughing, and no I don't have amnesia.

It was just a prank but now I feel bad.

I mean he seemed really upset and angry, like he cared about me.

what am I thinking ahhhhhhhhhh

Okay back to the point,why did I feel so dizzy all of a sudden,weird.

I mean i never fainted in my whole life. Being cut from my thoughts,I saw Sebastian and my parents rushing over to me and hugging me tightly.

"Can't breathe" I barely manged to say,before they realised the were hugging me to tight and let go.

"Sorry sweetie,I did mean to,but how are you,you scared me to death!" My Mom said frantically.

"Calm down Mom, I am okay now don't worry I just got dizzy" i said while smiling trying to comfort my mom.

"Alright ,ready to go home?" my Dad said.

"Yes,I really want to sleep" I said while yawning while suddenly feeling exhausted.

"Hey umm,sorry for being a jerk in the morning,I am sorry " Sebastian said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Wait did Sebastian Mathews just apologise! okay I need to call Guinness world records! Sebastian Mathews never apologies!" I said while laughing at his expression he seemed shocked and hurt at the same time.

"I was trying to be nice and that's how you repay,wowww congrats Isabelle Mathews you just labeled yourself as a jerk " Sebastian said while moking hurt.

"Oh really I labeled you a jerk since the first day I meet you"I replyed back.

"Okay but seriously how are you?"Sebastian said with concern in his eyes.

"I am fine don't worry about,the day I won't be fine is when I don't reply sarcastically to you" I said while hugging him back.

"Alright Isabelle Mathews" he said while resting his head on the chair.

After we reached home, and I almost get settled in bed,The doorbell rang. ...

The perfect time,when I am about to sleep

"Fine I'll get it " I said angrily when no one answered to the bell.

Stomping down the hall and opening the door furiously when I saw shocked Tristan clearly shocked from my reaction.

Omg i am in my pj's ,And I showed him I am maniac great job Isabelle. ..

Then out of nowhere, he came in and hugged me"You are okay " he said in a muffled voice because he was speaking through my hair.

Then as if realizing his actions he stepped back and scratched his neck and I swear I felt like I saw blush on his cheeks.

After calming down a bit I went to her house to check on her. I am still sad that she had amnesia,because of me,boss will definitely be very annoyed.

You don't know how he is when he is mad.

Reaching her house I felt butterflies in my stomach.After calming down, I pressed on the doorbell,then I say Isabelle in her pj's.

It was like my body had a mind on its own I just came up to her and hugged her.

Realizing what I had done, I stepped back and said " Sorry I didn't mean to I ju-"She cut me off before I finished.

"It's okay,and yes I am fine don't worry" She said while flashing a smile on her face, god that smile.

But then it hit me,She didn't remember me."Hey,um do you know who I am"I said while on the verge on the tears.

"Of course silly,I remember you I am your princess " she said winking while hitting me on the shoulder amd laughing.

"You remember me!" I said happily.

"I played a prank on you I never had amnesia in the first place."She said while laughing so hard and clutching her sstomach

"Oh you are so dead princess,Upcoming tickle fight!"

She had that confused look on her face then when she realized what was gonna happen she started running inside her house.

"I'll get you later I promise!" I said while laughing.

"Ya,Ya you will " She said while yawning.

"Hey how about we talk about this in school tomorrow,U seem really tired " I said as I lead her inside the house.

"Okay,Bye Tristan see you tommorow"

After she closed the door, I called my boss and told him she was okay, and he wants me down at Base.

But I couldn't control my happiness and started smiling like a creep.

I mean she is okay and that's what matters.

After reaching Base, I went into Boss's office."Hello Boss" I said

" Hello Tristan, it's good to see you,I need you to practice right now because you have a mission this night"

"Yes Boss " I said.

"You may leave now " Boss said

I went down to the training and picked up a gun and started shooting some targets.Boss is probably training me for my last and final uttermost task which I would be dreading to do.

sorry for the cliffhanger again😏
But what do you think of Tristan so far?
And why is Isabelle feeling sick all of a sudden?
Tell me your answers in the comment
pls vote
comment and follow me for updates!

Ps:Me and some of my friends made an account called @SummerMagicCommunity
Go check it out! You will be pleased!

Ps:Me and some of my friends made an account called @SummerMagicCommunity Go check it out! You will be pleased!