☆Chapter 6☆

So it's Friday and you know what that means,It's the party that Trish invited me to

I mean I am excited but I feel really sick these past few days,like I keep on vomiting,but I didn't tell my friends anything cause they will worry to much and I don't want that.

Suddenly my phone rung and when I saw the caller ID I muttered to myself "Here we go again...."

"Hey Trish" trying to sound excited.

"Omggggggg Girllllll today is Friday which means we get to go to a party yayyyy.Okay we need to dress you up we have two hours left!I am gonna get the supplies and go to your house bye!"

And like that she shut the phone and the call ended.Great.

As if on queue my stomach rumbled loudly and I quickly rushed to the bathroom and took out all of my dinner,but then I saw traces of blood.

Looking around for the source of blood I found out it was from my mouth.

I vomited blood.

Wanting to stand up and go to my room I felt like my body weighed ten times more than it is and suddenly I slumped on the wall and drifted to unconsciousness.

Getting shaken furiously I opened my eyes and saw a scared Trish looking at me.

"Omg thank god you are awake what happened and why is there blood on the floor?"she asked concern shown in her voice.

"I don't know do you know where mom and dad are?" I asked.

"Ya they went to the grocery store they left a note on the kitchen,here " She showed the note.

"They must have thought you were sleeping that's why you didn't answer."

"Okay I am good now!"I said while standing up showing her I am okay.

"Hmmm if you say so,c'mon let's clean this mess up and get dressed for the party yayyyy! " Trish said happily.

"Now that's the Trish I know" I said smiling to myself.

After about an hour and a half and dressing up and getting ready, We were waiting for the boys to show up.

I was wearing a black knee high dress with minimal makeup to look natural while Trish wore a white also knee high dress,with as you expected to much makeup.

Those dresses represented how different we are but we get along just fine.Then a sound of a cars horn was heard and that was our ride.

"C'mon girl let's gooo" Trish said while running out of the door,while I just took normal steps to the car laughing to myself.

When we entered the car, the boys had there mouth 's wide open with drool almost seen

" You look beautiful Isabelle" Tristan said.