☆Chapter 11☆

We quietly made our way into their fort and managing our way through the hallways trying our best not to make any sound so we don't attract any attention

We quietly made our way into their fort and managing our way through the hallways trying our best not to make any sound so we don't attract any attention.If we did I would just punch whoever did get in our way.Its really simple.Just take out your hand,put it in fist formation and POW!

okay I got way over myself here...

After some while we found the room where Isabelle was kept captured,but the only problem is that I heard laughter from the other side.How?!

Then I heard some voices.

"We should get her....." Voice 1 said.

"we should she would be totally shocked..." Voice 2 said while laughing.

As soon as these words entered my ear.I felt pure anger flow through my body.Get her?! Whats that supposed to mean!if they ever lay a finger on her i would kill them with my bare hands!

"Calm down Bro,she will be okay" Jason said,trying to calm me down,as if he read my thought,I am quite see thru if I say so myself.

"Do you know how strong these people are!they could hurt her easily!" I seethed angrily.

"Well they aren't as strong as us so don't worry she will be safe,but she wont be if we keep bickering about how strong they "Jake said in a matter of fact tone.

He had a point.

Every minute we wasted was leading to more danger to Isabelle.And I couldn't risk that.She was my everything even though she doesn't realize it.

Well here goes nothing...

I was sleeping peacefully feeling very comfortable even though I was kidnapped,but the kidnappers were very kind,I mean hey,the world is weird right?

Suddenly I felt someone shake me so hard that I woke up so fast that I felt the world was spinning.

"What the hell!" I said while trying to open my eyes to see the same green forests looking at me with anger.

"Did you tell the opposite gang that you were captured here?" He said with anger as he held my wrists with a very strong grip and pulled me up from the bed and pushed me harshly against the wall.

"Answer me.Did you tell them" He said anger seething through every word he said.

This isn't the Lucas I know,the Lucas I know is the one who cared for me,and was very kind for me,not that harsh version of him I am seeing now.

"No,I didn't,and I was asleep all of this time,and if you rack your brain for some information you would realize that I don't even know who and what the opposite gang is you dumbo,so leave me" I said calmly but still some pain was shown on my face because Lucas was hurting me,he would think I was actually gonna betray him after they had helped me I was gonna die for fricks sake!

His grip loosened from my hand and he looked at me with sadness and said"I am sorry its just we are getting attacked now and I think they are coming for you"

"Wait,am I in the middle of a gang war or what?" just the simple aspect of me being needed by two gangs frightened me the most after all they are gangs,and I am pretty sure not all gangs are sweet and sunshine like this gang.

As if Lucas saw through me and registered how scared I am he came in closer to me and massaged his thumb on my hand and started drawing random motions on it"Hey don't worry we will keep you safe,I promise you"

He then held his pinky finger out for me and smiled the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. Well other than Tristan's...

"You are so childish" I said as a smile came appearing on my face,as I held out my pinky finger.

"But you still like me" he said pouting

"I like you just because you saved my life dumbass" I said as he began to frown in a childish way.

"You are a meanie" he said and I swear I saw a smile creeping on his face.

"Thank you I appreciate the complement" I said while flicking my hair.

Lucas that muttered some incomprehensible words and kicked the rocks that were in-front of him.

I must admit,Lucas looked quite charming with just wearing the plainest clothes to ever exist.He wore a blue shirt that reflected his green eyes and some skinny black jeans.and I honestly couldn't stop staring,His muscles pooped from how tight the shirt was.In one word he looked hot.

I think Lucas caught me staring so i quickly dropped my head and gaze from him and I felt blush creeping through my pale face.

"I was gonna be modest but nope I wont I know I know,I look like a demi god coming from the sky" he said smirking,knowing very well that blush swept through half of my face.

"Now don't you ever break that pinky promise" he said still smiling at me.

"I wo-" I couldn't continue the sentence because we were all startled by the sound of the door being banged ferociously and I saw with the corner of my eye Lucas pulling out a gun from his hand.

"Stay behind and keep quit okay?" Lucas said as he pushed me behind him and positioning his gun at the door.

When the door opened and I saw who were the people that were attacking us and I stood frozen in my spot not being able to comprehend what is happening.

Surprisingly I managed to speak one word that will forever change my perspective on that person...

"Tr-i-s-tan?" I said shocked.