☆Chapter 7☆

Looking at my watch and realising that I was late, I cursed to myself and quickly rushed down to my locker, collecting my books when suddenly I was cornered in a dark hallway with no one in sight

Then Lily and her little brainless minions came up to me, slapped me hard on across the cheek and I tried as hard as I could not to give them pleasure of seeing my tears.

A sly smirk dances across Lily's lips as she whispers, "How does that feel whore? Huh? You slut."

Laughing hard as if someone just exclaimed the funniest joke, she hits me across the face again and as if on cue, her minions, aka Meg and Julie, started laughing hysterically as if they could never stop.

"I am not a slut." I declared in a quite hushed tone, not willing to fight fire with fire.

"Yes, you are bitch!" Lily exclaimed while kicking me in the stomach, as I buckle over and sink onto the floor.

Was I? I was bruised, broken.

I was useless.

"You should go kill yourself."

"Nobody cares about you."

"Even your friends don't care, they are only with you because you are a walking pity party."

A kick in the gut, a rough slap across my cheek and a punch, one after another until I absolutely couldn't take it anymore.

Suddenly I woke up, finding myself in my room, in bed, sweating profusely.

"Thank the Lord I am safe." I whispered to myself before tears started rolling down my eyes like a fierce waterfall.

Ever since my parents and Sebastion left for their unknown trip I have been living alone in the house. I used to get bullied a lot by Lily and her minions but Sebastion would always save me, and now because he was not here, I have no one

Yes, you might say you have your friends, but I don't want them to be concerned about my problems because Lily will make their lives more miserable and they deserve the absolute best.

Feeling a sudden burst of pain in my stomach, I crumble down on the floor clutching my abdomen and crying, tears falling uncontrollably down my stained cheeks.

After taking paracetamol, my stomach was calm and wasn't aching anymore. Lifting up my shirt, I saw a huge blueish black bruise on my stomach from the constant kicking that Lily was giving me.

"No wonder I had felt so much pain." I said to myself as I gently traced a finger across it.

Lily and her idiotic friends have been doing this for a very long time. Physically and emotionally I have been scarred by their taunting and insults. At this point I am actually starting to believe her, now cutting my skin.