☆Chapter 13☆

I heard a strangling cry from Isabelle and quickly went to her,and left Jake alone, I knew he was dead,but I was trying my best to keep him alive

I heard a strangling cry from Isabelle and quickly went to her,and left Jake alone, I knew he was dead,but I was trying my best to keep him alive.He didn't deserve to die...

I quickly averted my gaze to Isabelle and I saw she was slumped on the floor with blood pooling everywhere around her.She was clutching her stomach,with a pained expression on her face.

I quickly went to her and put my hand in the wound and she screamed solidly because of the pain.

"It's okay, it's okay,you will be alright " I said clearly trying to calm myself.

Her face was turning pale,and she was slowly losing the motion in all her body parts.

"Tr-ristan"

"Don't speak,save your breath" I said panicking,as I added extra pressure on the wound which earned an extra loud scream from Isabelle.

"Someone help! She is dying someone please help,please" I started screaming wanting anyone to come to her,she needs to be saved.I can't live with the guilt,no I can't.

"Tristan" Isabelle is said in a  weak voice.

"Yes" I said as I felt myself crying,no, no this can't be happening!

"I forgive you" Isabelle said before she went motionless in my arms.

"No,No! Isabelle please don't do this to me please" I started screaming hysterically and hitting everything around me.

No,No,she can't be dead,it's impossible,she is a fighter I know she can do this.

Suddenly the the door was banged open and a group of paramedics came in and took Isabelle with them into the ambulance.

I fell down on the floor and started punching everything around me and all I could see in my vision was red,red everywhere just like the pool of blood that surrounded Isabelle.

Its my fault,I let her die,

Cut from my train of thoughts Jason came to me with teary eyes and held my hands tightly and said "Get a grip man, she will be okay,go in the ambulance with her"

"Is Jake dead" I said as I started to calm down.

"Yes my twin brother is dead." he said as he gritted his teeth.

"I need to end this guy even if its the last thing I do" He said as eyes where now bloodshot showing venom and revenge.

He was fueled with revenge,what was I fueled with?

My love for Isabelle.

And guess what she is gone.

I picked up myself from the floor,and went to the ambulance with slow hazy steps,still not being able to process what has just happened,

Isabelle being shot, Jake being dead. why is death following me around?

I stepped inside the ambulance and sat down on the seat.I took in the whole scene,and it will forever be imprinted in my head.