Chapter 1

The world was very strange for Peacemaker, there was always something new he had to learn. Like the time he ate a spoon it hurt him so he learned that he shouldn't do it but his mother always kept him on the right path. "Peacemaker I said DON'T startle the howler monkeys" "Peacemaker did you eat more smokeberries?",but there was one thing that he always liked and helped him stay focused on what not to do, strawberries! He Didn't know why but they just tasted so good. He spent most of his free time picking them from bushes near his village, once though he found something he thought was a strawberry but was a hallucinogenic berry that made him see some strange things for a while. His mom called it a smokeberry and told him not to eat it, but they tasted good so he sneaked in tiny bits every now and then. Of Course when his mother found out she didn't let him eat strawberries for a whole week! He learned his lesson but was determined to eat them. He created a mix between strawberries and smokeberries that seemed to not give him any hallucinations, but one day a voice appeared in his head. He assumed that it was a strange aftereffect from his smokeberry and strawberry mix. It gave him helpful tips on what not to touch and what not to do, until one day it asked for his name. He responded "my name is Peacemaker". The voice replied "well hello Peacemaker, my name is Darkstalker''.