Chapter 3

Peacemaker woke up in a dark jungle "What's happening?" He said looking around for something familiar, he saw a strawberry bush and ran up to it. He happily picked them from the bush but they scattered into dust in his talons, he saw a tall dark figure slowly walk out from behind the bush. He had dark midnight scales but under closer inspection he saw a row of white scales under his wings. Peacemaker stepped back "Don't be afraid Peacemaker, it's just your friend Darkstalker" he said. Peacemaker walked up to him "Wow you kinda look like me!" Darkstalker chuckled "You know I had a friend like you once, but then she became one of the dragons that sent me back to my prison." his dark eyes filled with sorrow "So Peacemaker, do you know where the nightwings lived before this awful humid forest?" Peacemaker glanced at Darkstalker "Well yeah the volcano?" Peacemaker replied a bit confused "Do you know why the nightwings lived at the volcano?" Darkstalker said becoming a bit more serious "Well n-" "Peacemaker wake up!" Peacemaker woke up, Darkstalker let out a small grumble but didn't say anything. "Kinkajou has brought some strawberries from her garden for you!" Hope yelled. Peacemaker got up and ran down to see Kinkajou, I can't wait, she grows the best strawberries in Pyrrhia! He thought. Just as he came down he saw Kinkajou slip and plumet toward the forest floor.