Chapter 15

Turtle collapsed on his knees wings over head crying as he said "Kinkajou.......I......I loved you." As he started to cry and Moon put her wing over him, and so did Qibli shooting Winter a dirty look, Turtle jumped up saying "Wait! What if she threw up the cake? Would that work?" He ran over to the lifeless body and started to shove Kinkajou's stomach down. Moon ran up to him pulling him back saying "Turtle......she is already gone....I'm so sorry, I know you two we're close." Turtle kept trying to go back but then stopped "We were more than that." He said and Qibli came up to him saying "I know she was.....I know." Queen Glory looked furious and shouted "Find out what happened to her!" Her wings sank a tiny bit down. Darkstalker found this entire predicament very entertaining and just let it all play out. "Winter next time you make a joke about you're fried DYING I will stab you" yelled Qibli in anger "WELL MAYBE IF WE WERE FRIENDS YOU WOULD HAVE TOLD ME WHAT YOU DID TO DARKSTALKER" snapped Winter. Qibli shot a quick glance at peacemaker and replied "I'll tell you later if it's such a big deal" as he helped turtle up to take him on a walk "moons friends did something to you?" said Peacemaker "yes but that is a story for another day" replied Darkstalker thinking "I better get rid of the icewing before he causes trouble."