Chapter 2

Peacemaker was confused. It felt as though something was wrong, he felt a small connection with the name 'Darkstalker'. The word echoed in his head. Who are you,do I know you?, and what are you doing in my head? Also, are you real? Yes little peacemaker, I am. "Peacemaker!" Called his mom "Its suntime!"Peacemaker followed his mother up a spiraling staircase that led to the upper trees when he heard the voice again, "Hellllooooo" the voice called calmly. Peacemaker thought to himself Why can you hear my thoughts? And why are you in my head? Then Darkstalker said "Let's just say.......I have a special......connection, towards you." Peacemaker kept on asking questions when his mother said "Alright dear, lay down and rest." Peacemaker reluctantly laid down, thinking again Can you tell me more about you later? he asked the dragon. As he responded "Yes......yes I can." "Peacemaker....wake up." Peacemaker awoke to his mother calling him, as she walked down the tree. He heard the voice again, "Classic mother." Darkstalker said. Peacemaker thought to himself again Who was your mom? and Darkstalker said "Another story for another time, but for now, tell me about yourself Peacemaker." Peacemaker started listing things in his brain as he followed his mother Hope, down the tree.