Percy Jackson

A/N IMPORTANT

First

This is book 2 the first book is called Hunters I'm almost 100% positive this won't make sense without it. Please read that one before this.

Second

This lovely cover was made by .

Third

I make no promises on how often this will be updated. Some plot points may be different from the movies. Please don't harass me about it.

Fourth

I am a LGBT safe author. If you are struggling with stuff LGBT related I'm here if you need to talk. I myself am a part of the LGBT community and I am happy to help you guys.

Sixth

I have dyslexia so my spelling is not great or I mix up the order of letters. If you see a mistake please politely tell me in the comments. It helps me to write better.

Ok here is the first chapter 😁.

_____________________________

It's been two years since I got back from killing Lucifer and then being sent to 1940. Pearl harbor has just been bombed and I am joining the army. I am currently waiting to do my physical exam to enlist. I feel kinda exposed. We are stripped down to our underwear and just sitting here.

"James Buchanan Barnes" I stand it's honestly weird not being called Percy Jackson anymore. It's also weird being the same age as Steve. I wish I could tell him what happens in the future but I know I can't. I wish I could pull him close and hold him. It's also very weird to see him so small. I mean he's tiny. He looks to be the same size as Nico. Wonder when that changes.