Chapter 3: First meeting

Chaeyoung's POV

"So you are not going to the city?" Jihyo noona asked while I was eating. I shook my head and I stand up to give my dirty plates to the dishwasher.

"Nope, I stay here why do you ask?" I start to walk and she follow me. I just finish eating and I'm planning to call my family.

"Can you please tell Dahyun to stop calling me? He always distrubing my work" I chuckled and nodded my head. He still not giving up about me visiting them.

"I will talk to them" I said and Jihyo noona tap me. And she give me a car key...?

"What I'm going to do with this?"

"Duh, of course you can take the jeep warangler the one you are using. You can go to the city, I told you to visit them and give time for them"

"But-"

"No buts! This is my command to you, chief already extend your break. You can back in three days so enjoy your break" Jihyo noona said and she left me hanging. I smile and kiss the key, I run toward my room and pack my things.

I only bring some t shirts, shorts, underwear and some of my things. Jihyo text me that my bonus for the replacement is already on my bank.

I thanked her and happily change my clothes into a casual with a military necklace on my neck. Nothing special on my outfit, its just a simple black t shirt with a denim jacket on it and a black skinny jeans pair with my black boots.

"Wow looks like you are going to the city" Jungkook hyung said while smirking at me. I smile at him and get my backpack.

"Yes, so I'm going now. Take care, if anything happens call me" I said and he smile at me. While I was walking some the officers are greeting me. I go to the garage to get the jeep wrangler.

You can bring the jeep wrangler if the chief let you bring it. I always use this for my patrol and sometimes if this truck is not available I use motorcycle to patrol.

"Take care Officer Son!" I heard Jungkook hyung said and I salute to him. I start the truck and slowly drive since its already dark. I didn't text my friends that I am going to city because I want to surprise them.

City, I miss city
_________________________________________

Chaeyoung @cubchae

Driving

1 retweets  2 likes

1 retweets  2 likes

Tzuyu @asdfghji_tzu
Where are you going?
_________________________________________

Mina's POV

"Congratulations for the succesful surgery!" Director Kim said the director of the hospital. I smile at him and bow my head.

"I'm so proud of your team Dr. Yoo and Dr. Myoui, can we talk in my office I have something to tell you two" Director Kim said and we both look at each other. I know this already, he gonna set me up to Jeongyeon oppa again.