Chapter 27: Stay away

Mina's POV

"Gosh my back hurts" Sana said and she stretch herself. I just ignored them and pout my lips. I am so pissed today because of the cancellations today.

"Dr. Myoui, the surgery of Mr. Park is move today" I ruffle my hair and noded my head. The nurse go out of the office and fix myself.

"I'll get going" I said and Sana nodded her head. Gosh this days is making me stress. While I was walking I feel a pain in my head and I start to get dizzy.

I hold into the wall and touch my head. Gosh this pain in my head is making me crazy.

"Dr. Myoui are you okay?" one of the nurse said and I nodded my head. I feel the sweat on my forehead. The nurse start to panic.

"You are pale, are you sure that you are okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just not feeling well but I can manage" I said and sit in the chair. I drink a glass of water and go to the operating room.

While doing the surgery, I feel again headache. Lucky that the surgery went smooth and succesful. Jeongyeon gave me a rest for today because of I'm not feeling. I was about to go out of the hospital when an ambYulance arrived.

I saw Jihyo crying, my heart broke when I saw Chaeyoung full of blood and he is unconsious. I quickly run back to the emergency room.

My heart is beating so fast and I don't know what to feel when I saw him closer. I saw Sana checking him with the fear on her face. My hands are shaking while walking towards him. Tears are falling in my cheeks.

"Mina" Jihyo said and she cry more. My love is in danger he is hurt my heart is hurt too. I was about to touch him when someone stop me and slap me.

"What the fuck!" Jihyo scream and I look who was it. It was Rosè my idol, why she slap me? Why? Did I do something? Why?

"This is your fault!" she said whole crying. I furrowed my eyebrows and I try to understand the situation.

"I don't know what you talking about" I said and she is about to slap me again when Jihyo stop her.

"Stop this nonsense! Get out! You don't have a right to slap her!" The anger in her face make me tremble and scared of her. They know each other? Are they close? Chaeyoung know her?

A lot of question is ruining my head and I feel dizzy. The next thing I know I was lying in the floor.
_________________________________________

I open my eyes and I saw my brother sleeping in the chair. I slowly stand up and I flinched when he open his eyes.

"Are you okay?" he asked and I nodded my head. I feel my world is running around.

"I was going to fetch you at your condo but I received a text from Sana that you collasped at the emergency room. So I rushed" he explained and I nodded my head. I remember what happen I cry again that made my brother panic.

"Why are you crying? Hey are you okay? Did your boyfriend dump you? Where is he, I will break his neck" he is about to stand up but I stop him. I inhale and try to relax myself.

"H-he is hurt" I said that made him sit again. He pull me into his arms and I hug him tight. I cry and cry again as I sleep again.
_________________________________________

Third peron's POV

Mina is still sleeping when Jihyo get inside and talk to her brother. Jihyo explained all the happenings and Jihyo told Mina's brother to take Mina with him when he go back to their home.

Mina finally awakes and she noticed that his brother is nowhere to found. She is about to go out when a man get inside.

"Who are you? Do need something?" Mina asked and she noticed that he looks familiar.

"Mina, right? My son's girlfriend" he said and she nodded her head. A tear fall in his cheeks and he kneel down that made Mina shocked.

"Why are you...please stand up" Mi said and she walked towards him.

"Can you stay away from my son? Please please" he said and Mina sit in front of him.

"What are you talking about?"

"The accident that happen to Chaeyoung is caused by the Park that is mad at us. Rosè is their daugther that Chaeyoung's former lover, she is still in love with him. She said to me that if you can't stay away from him, she will kill you and your family. So please save Chaeyoung and yourself" he said that made Mina speechless. The girl that Chaeyoung tell her is Rosè.

That's why he invite her to see her concert because she is the girl that Chaeyoung love. All the happenings make sense to her.

"If I will stay away Chaeyoung will be safe and he is gonna happy?" she asked and he nodded his head. Mina thinks that this is the best and she agreed but she need to see Chaeyoung first.

She saw the wounds and all the bruise that Chaeyoung has. She silently cries and caress his head. She doesn't want to leave but she should for him and for her also.

"Hey I'm sorry for leaving you, I need to leave for you and for me also. Don't worry your father promised me that he will do everything to fix this mess. So please help him and don't forgot about me. I will never stop loving you" she said and kiss his head lovingly. She examined his face and touch it.

"I will miss your loving eyes, your pointed nose, your pouty lips and your deep and cute dimples. I will come back if everything is okay. I love you" she said and she kiss Chaeyoung's lips for the last time.

She slowly go out of his room when she saw Rosè glaring at her. She wipe her tears and she is about to ignored her. She stop when Rosè say something.

"He doesn't love you, he will never be. He just used you to move on from me. I will marry him" she said that made Mina look at her.

"I have one thing to say, you are the one who leave him. Do you expect that he will back to you? He is not stupid to get back to the one who breaks his heart for the fame"

"So do you think he will get back to you once you you leave him?" Mina chuckled and glare at her.

"I have my reason, so shut up because we are not the same" she said she left Rosè there.
_________________________________________