Chapter 39: Knowing more

Chaeyoung's POV

"You look happy, is something happen? I never see you this happy" Dahyun said and I just smile at him. He visit my house just to eat, I feel bad because I don't have any stocks today.

"Yes, anyway you know that Mina is pregnant? Tzuyu knows though" I said that made him choke on his choco pie. I gave him a glass of water.

"Wtf? She is pregnant? Who is the father? Let's go kill him" he said but I hit his head.

"You are stupid, listen to me. My son is already 4 years old, Mina said. And yes my child"

"YOUR SON?! YOU LITTLE DUMBSHIT YOU MADE HER PREGNANT!" he shouted and he attack me. He is biting me, I pinch his cheeks and he hit me in my head.

"What the! That hurts!" I said that I received another hit in my head. I slowly massage my head I feel like dizzy.

"Gosh I thought Tzuyu is the first one to have a baby but you are the first. You are more aggressive than him" he said that made laugh. I wonder if good things are doing with him and Momo noona. I heared that she is single bases on Mina story.

"Did Mina hid it to you? Poor Chaengyoungie" he said and tease me. I kick his legs but he just laugh.

"The important is I already know. Get out your ass here, I will leave" I said and pick up my bag that contains jellies and strawberries for him.

"Yeah whatever, anyway let me meet him. I want to play with Tzuyu's daugther but he doesn't allow me" he said and I nodded my head. He said that he will get back to his office while me driving back to the hospital.

Mina said that Minjae is going to discharge today so I decided to pick them up. I want to bring him to the park but he need to rest.

"Mommy do you think daddy will like me?" I heared someone is talking and I look back. I smile as I saw my son walking while holding Mina hands. Mina saw me and she signal me to wait for her.

"Of course, daddy is here do you want to meet him?" I heared Mina said and Minjae nodded his head. Mina raise him good, the first time I meet him in the store.

He is very talkative and smart. I saw Mina point me and I raise my eyebrows. Minjae look back and he shocked to see me. I smile at him and walk towards him.

"Hi" I said and I kneel to see his face closer. I try not to cry in front of him but when his tears fall down, I gave up. He is smiling while his tears falling down.

"Mr. Dimples" he said and he smash hinself to hug me. I close my eyes and feel his hug to me. This feeling is warm, now I know what Tzuyu feels when he first time holding and hugging his child.

"Mr. Dimples you are daddy. I'm so happy" Minjae whispered to me and I kiss his head. He pull out and he wipe my tears with his tiny hand.

"Daddy I love you"

_________________________________________

"Daddy I want to play soccer but mommy doesn't want me" he said and I laugh. I look at Mina who is sulky now, Minjae told me that sometimes Mina is not allowing him to play outside without her or Yuna that I saw last time.

"We will play if your cast take off" I said and he nodded his head. I feel Mina glaring at me and I look at her.

"What?"

"Nothing just drive" she said and I pinch her cheeks. I saw her smiling that made me smile too.

"You look cute mommy and daddy" I heared Minjae said and I laugh. Mina blush more and I shook my head.