Chapter 9: Responsible Playboy

Chaeyoung's POV

"You don't have work? Why are you here?" Mina said and I just look at her. Why she so beautiful? Tzuyu is right, she is my type but she is cold to me😭

"Break, why are you so cold to me? I want to get friends with you" I said and she just ignored me while treating a officer. The officer is just smirking at me that want me to kick him.

"Well Officer Son, look I have work and please take this time to rest. Don't distrub me" Mina said and I don't have a choice but to go. Before I left the clinic I give the officer a salute with my middle finger. He look shocked and I just laugh at him.

Stupid I know he likes Mina and I know he is going to flirt with her. But I have trust that she gonna ignore him. She is mean though but I still like her. I decided to focus my attention to her. She is really interesting and go to my room. I pull out my cellphone and text Somi my fling.

Jeon Somi

Hey, I think we should stop seeing now. You are beautiful but I don't think we are match to each other.

Somi: Wait! What?! We didn't even a month! Son Chaeyoung! Did you play with my feelings? You know how much I like you

I told you already that I don't take this serious. You are a great friend but I don't see us as a couple. Sorry for making you like me but I told you from the start that I just seeing you for the fun. You agreed with it and it's not my problem anymore.

Somi: I'M GONNA TELL JUNGKOOK OPPA!

Go! He already knows but he still let me. I already you a warn but you still insist. Delete my number bye!

Somi: SON CHAEYOUNG!

I deleter her number and our conversation. I lay at my bed and think about her again. If I didn't ditch her what will happen to us? I have this feeling that she is different from other girls. Like she make my heart go crazy maybe this is a sign that I should go serious now.

I glanced at my tattoo, why I can't get rid this? Maybe there has a part of my heart that still hold into you. Should I get this remove? No this is your last memory about her. I was about to sleep but the ring bells. LUNCH TIME!

I fix myself to look presentable and I walk through the hallways. I passes by the clinic and I saw her there. She is talking to Momo noona (she said that I call her noona) she is smiling. Aw that gummy smile I smile too and I let them talk.

"Yow Officer Son! Let's eat lunch" I heard Officer Jeom said and I walk towards him. He put his arms around me and we both go to the canteen.

"Wow this soup got more better, did you saw the new doctors? They are pretty" I nodded and I saw them walking to get the foods. Jungkook hyung look back who I was looking and he smirk at me.

"Now I know why you stop seeing with my sister. I heard that Lieteunant Kim's girlfriend is here, which one?" he asked and I just ignore him. I get my plate and walk towards them. Momo noona smile and wave at me.

"Officer Son! Eat with us!" she said and I go sit beside Mina. I smile at her but she still eating her food.

"Hi Dr. Myoui how are you?" I said and she look at me.

"I'm fine but when I saw your face my day got ruined"

"Do you hate me because of what I did to you? I already say sorry, what do you want me to do to be friend with me?" I asked her and she stop eating. She stand up and I follow her back to the clinic.

"Hey I'm talking to you" I said and she is about to get the paper when I stop her. Grab her hands and pull towards me. She glared at me and I just give her a small smile.

"Excuse me Officer, I know that kind of move. You will get friendly and when you got our trust, you will start to make us fall in love with you and you gonna break our heart. A playboy like you needs to be learn his mistakes" she said that made furrowes my eyebrows. I'm gonna kill those two for saying to Mina that I am playboy.

"Excuse me too Dr. Myoui, I'm not like a typical playboy that break other girls heart. I am the responsible one, I already told the girl that this is fun and they just bite it. When I told them that I don't want to see them again then they are just gonna say to me that I played them" I said and look seriously to her. To know that I am serious and I am telling the truth.

"Wow nice excuse"

"I'm not making a excuse Dr. Myoui, I'm stating the fact and I never had a girlfriend just flings nothing serious" I said and she just ignore me.

"And it's not my fault that they fall in love with me" she look back at me and she hit my forehead.

"It's still your fault. You should still sorry that's why I don't like the kind of guy like you. You don't know what girls are feeling about" she said and she slam all the papers she fixing.

"Do you hate playboys huh? Did someone played you that make you like that" I said and she stop again. She sighed and look at me.

"Yes, so I bet you are the same. All this time guys are the same. Except for the two since they are much better than you" I got offended honestly but I'm not pissed or something. She is so adorable right now. I don't care if she judge me or anything. I think she is right.

"Well maybe they are better than me. I'm just showing how I am, and believe me I'm not like other playboys. I still have respect on girls" I said and I left her. I can't change a person's perspective. But I want to her that not all guys are like that.

Girls are coming to me that's why I ride in their trip. Some parts I am wrong but I think I should stop this. Maybe I will focus on my work now.
_________________________________________