Chapter 6: Yes, I remember you!

Chaeyoung's POV

While I was eating I received a call from Jihyo noona that someone is missing. I immediately finish my food and get back to my jeep. I start to roam around and I don't know where was I going.

Stupid Chaeng you should asked where they are. And I don't know if its a male or female. I was about to turn on my radio phone when I notice that it has no signal.

Wtf? How come? Aish I check the batteries and to my surprised the batteries came off and it fall in the edge of the mountain.

What a nice morning I have! I kept the radio phone inside of my bag and look around. I use my binocular to find if I saw a people. I saw....NOTHING but trees. I sighed and get inside my jeep. I drive through the trees and I notice a lake.

I feel stink and I get my black fit long sleeves and black cargo pants. I usually wear this since I was patrolling and I always had a pistol on my side.

I take off my white t shirt and my cargo pants. I was only wearing a boxer and get my towel. I keep taking a bath while a notice a woman body at the other side of the lake. I wided my eyes, maybe she is the missing person!

I quickly get my shorts and put it. I get my first aid in my jeep and I was only on bare foot. I cross the lake while enduring the rocks that I stepping. I saw the lady and she is full of cuts and her head is bleeding!

"Hey miss, do you hear me?" I said and I flip the lady, I was shocked to see her. She is the one who slap me! How can I not remember her! I want to get angry for slapping me but this is not right. I need to check her condition.

"Miss hey do you hear me?" I said again and she is unconcious. I check her temperature and her pulse. She is still alive!

I check her wound and I perform a first aid on her head. How come she fall? I need to bring her at the jeep or else she get cold. I slowly carry her and she is light as feathers. I slowly cross again the lake while carrying her. I look at her face. She is more beautiful when up close. She has a lot of little mole that make her more beautiful. Wait why I was checking her out. Stupid Chaeng

I put her down in the back of the jeep. I think she is sleeping..? I treat her other cuts and wound. I notice that she is holding a bracelet. I get it and put it inside of my bag. I fix her position into comfortable and get inside of my jeep. I was about to start it and to my bad luck I was run out of gas.

Argh! What a nice day huh?! I check the inside of my jeep but there was nooooooo extra gas! How can I forget about it?! I go out and look at the sleeping girl. I check her temperature and she is normal but I'm afraid that she might get cold.

So what I'm going to do? I will wait for some officers that is patrolling too. It's better if we stay here and I can't leave my jeep here. Before I get to sleep I realized that I was only wearing shorts and I also notice that I have some cuts on my foot maybe in the rocks earlier. I put my long sleeves and my cargo pants. I fix my gun at the pocket and a pocket knife. I get my cellphone but it has no signal. I take a snap of my outfit and I smile.

 I take a snap of my outfit and I smile