Chapter 24: Plans

Chaeyoung's POV

"Dismissed" I said and my students give me a salute. I fix my things when Officer Jeon walk towards me he is smiling so much.

"What?"

"Nothing I heared that you are already dating huh" he said while smiling at me.

"Yeah yeah, I'm going for lunch wanna join me?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I have duty today at the park enjoy your lunch. Bye!" he said and run back to his motorcycle. He is kinda weird this few days. I ignored him and get back to my room.

I take a quick shower and change my clothes into casual. I'm going to city today, I promise a date to Mina and I can't ditch her. I wore my sweater and I got a message from Mina.

My doctor❤

Mina: Are you coming?

Of course, anything you want to eat?

Mina: You

Hshsjshsh stop, serious question what do you want to eat

Mina: Anything just bring yourself

You really want to bang later hshshhs

Mina: NO I'M JUST JOKING!

Okay okay hahaha, I'm going now. See you later, love you❤

Mina: Take care driving love you too❤

I smiled and take my bag with me. While I was waiting at the bus station, I saw Jihyo noona with her mercedes benz.

"Going to city?" she asked and I saw Officer Kang with her. Looks like they have a date.

"Yes"

"Come with us" she said and I had no choice but to get inside.

"Where are you going?" she asked and I looked around. I don't know what I should bring to her.

"Can you drop me at the flower shop? I'm going to Mina just in case you are wondering" I said and she nodded her head.

"Seems like you two are going well" she said and I smiled at her. We are doing great and we both happy.

"Yup, Tzuyu and Dahyun is right they know that I will like Mina" I said and that made them smile.

They drop me off at the flower shop that I always contact to deliever a fresh red tulips for her.

"Welcome Officer" the owner said and I smiled at her. She is pick a some of the fresh red tulips and she start to arranged it.

"Thank you" I said and she smiled at me. While I was walking I saw a familiar figure getting inside of the pizza chain.

I'm planning to go to that pizza chain though. I just shook my head and get inside of it. My guess is right, I saw Rosè at the counter.

I think she already finished order and look back. Our eyes met and she look away.

"One 4 cheese pizza, two burger and one large fries please" I said to the cashier. She gave me a the reciept and I wait at the waiting lane.